Part 4

I wince, acid for blood spilling out of the wounds and dissolving when it hits the floor, melting it along with it. I climb up the walls and onto the ceiling, looking for what hit me. I look down, seeing two armed humans and a machine gun that fires automatically. I watch in sorrow as Xenomorphs are killed by them and I hiss in anger.

I climb the ceiling and then down the walls so I'm behind them and grab them by the heads and smash them together, surprising myself when they actually do literally smash and blood spurts from them. "Well darn, I only tried to knock them out..." I hiss quietly before shaking my head and continuing my quest to find a way out. After a while of hunting I eventually find a vent and I jump through. I stop once I reach the opening to exit the vents and see an armed human looking around, no doubt for Xenomorphs. I decide to kill him stealthily and quietly crawl out of the vents and make my way towards him.

I stand up once I'm behind him and then I grab him, pulling him towards me, my hand over his mouth so he can't make a sound. I then pierce my tail through his chest, hearing him take a hoarse last breath before I let him collapse to the ground. I make my way over to an elevator only to find it shut so I look around for another way out. I then see another control panel and I put my hands on the sides of it and open my mouth, letting my tongue do it's destruction. I quietly cheer in victory when the elevator opens up and I climb the walls until I get to doors which are luckily open. I then immediately hear bullets firing towards me and I quickly hide behind a bunch of controls, two men shouting at each other.

I just YOLO it and charge towards them, raking my tail and claws down their throats but not before getting a bullet to the chest. I hiss, thankful that my new skin is armoured like most Xenomorphs but it still hurts quite a lot. I look around and find another control panel, piercing it with my tongue once again. I look down out of the window behind the control panel and gasp in amazement at the sight of the Queen Xenomorph. I watch, seeing her break free from her restraints and pulling her tail free from some sort of light brown... Thing. She then drops free and onto the ground, her tail whipping the air and she screeches, a screech of authority which even I don't dare ignore, I've got to get out of here.

I hear a door open and I slip through it, sensing not humans, but androids. I growl slicing one of the android's neck with my claws, watching white liquid, that reminds me of blood, spill out and the android's head hangs back limply, blue sparks flying out of it. I cringe at the rather disturbing sight and cut the neck and head off with my tail. I help the other Xenomorphs with the other android by ripping the arms off and stabbing it with my tail and the tip of my tail comes out of its mouth. I watch it with slight fascination as the blue sparks fly out of it before taking my tail out and stabbing it once more before letting it fall to the floor. I watch the android's white blood spill out over the floor and the android's explode into quite a small, pretty, blue, electric explosion.

I stare down at them before going over to a bunch of controls and my tongue destroys them. I then look down from the window, seeing the doors to the outside open and I hurry down to escape with the others. Hisses, growls and screeches of victory echo everywhere as we escape and I purr, feeling the sun on my skin for the first time as a Xenomorph.