Part 5

"Ohmygosh! Is that Elise!? JOHN! GIRLS!!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I sit up startled only to realise I am still a Xenomorph and I was in my own room. I look up and I'm immediately greeted with my mum's panicked face, looking as though she's seen a ghost or in this case a Xenomorph. "Uh, hi?" I hiss as usual and I wave awkwardly with my six fingers, a sheepish smile on my face. I jump again when the door slams open and in runs my sisters and dad, there faces priceless.

An awkward silence sets and we all stare at each other for a while before huge grins appear on my sisters' faces and they run over to me and hug/suffocate me. "A Xenomorph! Elise is a Xenomorph!" They shout, examining my body like an ancient artefact while I sit with an unamused face (-_-). My sisters aren't the most girly kind that's for sure. They stare in awe at my tail, fangs and claws the most, "Have you got the tongue thing?" They ask, eyes sparking. I would roll my eyes and reply with 'well naw' if I could but instead I open my mouth, showing them my tongue. "Fudging awesome!" They shout, hugging/suffocating me again.

"Girls! Careful! You don't know if it really is Elise, she could of been killed by... This!" My mum shouts and I bow my head in shame and whimper "w...what?" My dad agrees and pulls my sisters back. 'Seriously! I waved, showed them my tongue and I'm not attacking them, isn't that enough proof!?' I growl in my head. "But it has to be, who else could it be?!" My sisters shout and I smile and purr. "Fine if it is, she should write down her full name!" My mum says and gets a pencil and paper 'wait, how did she even get those?' I tilt my head in confusion but take the paper and pencil.

It was quite hard to write due to my six fingers but I managed and then showed it to my family, watching my parents' once again priceless faces. My sisters cross their arms and look at our parents with smug faces "see?" My mum then panics, "But it's school tomorrow! How can she go in like... That?" She shouts. My sisters suggest me to stay off sick but I close my "eyes" and hear a voice think of being human again And I do. Once again I hear gasps and I open my eyes but... Something's wrong. I look at my arms and see that they're perfectly normal apart from a green alien symbol permanently marked on the palm of my right hand (picture above). I run over to my desk and grab the mirror before gasping. I have long sharp canines like I did when I was a Xenomorph and long, sharp, black nails. My hair is no longer waist length and brown but it is now just below shoulder length and is dark/black with a tinge of blue, similar to a Xenomorph's skin. I also see my full right eye is pitch black like a Martian but fortunately my left eye is the same, human, green colour it was before and I have a long fringe which is long enough to cover my right eye.

I quickly use my new fringe to cover my left eye and I find some bandages and wrap them around my hand. "Done! Problem solved!" I smile also relieved that I can talk once again. My parents smile but ask "but what about your hair?" I just sigh and say "I'll just say I got it cut and dyed, simple!" "Nails?" "Say I unfortunately put fake ones on" I say and cringe at the thought of fake nails, "and teeth?" "People don't even look at my teeth and if they do, I'll say the dentist sharpened them cuz I wanted them to." My family smile in agreement but are still confused at the whole situation and to be honest, so am I.

'How did I even get back here? And how can I become human again or... Almost human?'