Chapter 10: They've Found Me

"What happened?" Gabi asks.

"I wanna know!" Chris and Val scream.

"No. You two can't know." I say pulling Gabi into my room. I slam my glass French doors shut for my balcony and pull the floor lenth black and white, curtains in so they cover the glass doors.

"You know you don't have to be so rude!" She says hoping on my king sized bed, leaning her head on my white fabric head board and throw pillows. She covers her legs with my white duvet.

"My life is a mess." I groan sitting down on my bed, Chris-Crossed.

"Of course it is! Your a vegetarian, you need to try Popeye's!" Gabi cooed, I gave her the world's biggest death stare. Yes, I am a vegetarian and I am a proud one, but sadly I do buy animal fur, and leather items.. But I have never tried meat before.

"What happened?" Gabi asks.

"Let me start from the beginning. At my old school I was the loner, nerd girl." I say, she cringes.

"I don't believe that!" She frowns.

"Well it's true.. A week before I moved here.. The most popular boy in school, Eric asked me out. I had a crush on him for the longest time so I said yes.." A few tears trickle down my cheeks.

"He made that 1 week, the best week of my life. I actually felt loved.." I sniffle. "Later that week, my parents decided to move to California all the sudden." Like that I told her everything that happened since I've got here, even Alec being a murderer.

"I don't believe the part about Alex being a murderer." Gabi says.

"It's true, believe me Gabi." I say wiping some fresh tears.

"No it's not!" She hiss's. "He is like a brother to me, don't dare fucking say anything about him." She pins me down to the wall, her hand around my neck, squeezing it, she was choking me! She was trying to kill me!

She backs away.

"It's amazing knowing your own best friend tried to kill you." I spit out like it was venom. I look around my room and see a grey and black Adidas thin hoodie on my bed. I grab it. I walk past Gabi, and down the stairs. I grab the keys for my black Jeep, and walk outside.

I unlock my Jeep and slip inside. I slip on my hoodie over my sports bra, and Ray Bans aviators. I pull my hair into a high pony-tail.

"Ally!" I hear Gabi call.

I put in the key and the engine roars to life. I drive off through the black metal gates, in the mirror I can see Gabi crying next to the stone water fountain in the middle of my driveway.

She tried to kill me, for him. For Alex! For that no good killer! We met after 14 years and this is how she treats me! 14 damn years! 14 painful years!

~~~After a few minutes of driving~~~

I park my car close to the forest. I unbuckle my seat belt, take off my aviators and unlock my car. I slip my phone and keys in my pocket and close the door, I lock it shortly after. I start walking on the gravel path beside a river in the shade. There are so many trees here, you can barely see the sunlight.

I soon reach the large rock and climb it. I sit down with my legs dangling off the rock and just stare at the miny waterfall.

Where did I go wrong? I am losing everyone in my life.. I sniffle. My senior year was suppose to be my best, not my worst. This move, ruined my life.. This moving idea was probably created by Satan himself.

"Beeb!"

My phone vibrated and I took it out.

Unknown Number:
How many times do I have to tell you? Leave before you got terribly hurt! Ally, the pain you received today will be nothing compared to the pain you'll receive in the future if you stay in California