Chapter 8

That night you had had a nightmare. The demons you long ago buried, started crawling up. As you had woken up in cold sweat, you were ready to throw up. You didn't need this, not right now. You dashed outside in the need of fresh air. You didn't even bother to change your clothes. You needed something, something to heal the founds, to kiss the scars for better future. You knew it yourself, this couldn't continue like this. You couldn't take another breakdown. How long had it been? Two, three years? You had thought that maybe they would be gone forever. You buried yourself in an illusion, illusion of everything being alright. Of your mind being alright. Somewhere deep down you knew, the illusion would fade in time, but you let yourself live in the fantasy. The demons would wake up, memories would come back, the beast that couldn't be tamed. One day it was to rise again.

As you were walking and your head started to clear, you finally realised how stupid it had been to dash out like you did. On top of it you had actually forgotten your keys. Frowning as you realise this, you took a quick turn to the right, not even knowing where you were going, not that you had any destination to begin with. You must of been quite a sight. Dashing thru the streets in pyjamas and fluffy pink bunny slippers. On the bright side, who in the hell there was to see you? No one. Except for that granny walking her cat. And that old man reading news paper. "What's wrong with old people?" You asked yourself as you walked now slightly slower thru the streets filled with old people.

After sometime of walking you realised you needed to do something. Your landlord wouldn't be opening the door before nine. You didn't have your phone so you couldn't call anyone to crash at their place. You also didn't have wallet to go to bar or something for the remaining three hours. You continued walking around for few blocks, in hope of someone you know would've magically come across. Soon enough you realised that was not going to happen, you crowned slightly and turned to go back to your apartment, what you were going to do when you got there, was a complete mystery.

"Oh a damsel in distress. How may I help you?" You heard familiar voice behind you, and could basically heard the smirk on Yata's voice. He was enjoying this, wasn't he? You turned around to see the exact picture of what you had been imagining. "I gotta say that I like the pink bunny slippers the best" he chuckled. You wanted to beat that smirk off of his face so badly, but this might be your only change to get to inside, maybe even sleeping. "I forgot my keys to my house, as well as my phone and wallet" you said. "So?" Yata asked. "Well, it's kind of cold here and I'm tired" you said. "So?" He said smirking, you groaned slightly. "Gosh, can I crash at your place!" You said in anger. "Well why didn't you say so of course you can" Yata smirked once again.

~ in the morning

You woke up in nice warm embrace. As you realised that you were sleeping leaning on someone, you eyes fluttered open pretty quickly. You saw Yata's highly adorable sleeping face and couldn't help the little blush that rose to your cheeks. You must of fallen asleep as you were watching the movie last night. Why didn't he move you?

Yata's POV

I wake up as (y/n) gets up from the couch. I open my eyes slowly, she's so beautiful. Wait what? I mean she is but somehow my thoughts seemed to have something more behind that word. I couldn't be having a crush, could I? I mean I don't even know this girl. "What you staring at?" She asks smirking. So wicked. I shake my head lightly as I'm trying to find decent answer for her. "I-I just spaced out" I stammered out. "Yeah I know" she said ruffling my hair. She then went to my bedroom. "Um, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'll borrow hoodie from you" she said. She soon enough came back wearing grey pullover of mine. So cute. Isn't my brain just sappy like that? "I'll go now, thanks for letting me crash here" she said, and boom just like that she was out of the door.

///

Took way too long, I know. I'm going to recheck the other chapters, before I start writing new one.

Thank you for your support, it's highly appreciated.

Love you all, bye :3