Chapter 12

Yatas POV

"If I ever see you touch my Yata" Her words kept ringing in my head. "MY Yata" since when I was hers? Why would she say something like that? Gosh what am I even thinking? She said it to make the threat sound more believable. Of course she did that.

Normal POV

You didn't mean to you really didn't it had just slipped. You hoped Yata didn't notice. Saruhiko crapped his blade from the ground and turned away smirking. "We shall see again my friend" he waved as he left. "And you!"
Yata wasn't going to answer so you continued. "You could've get yourself killed, going against him like that. Alone" you said. "Says the one who were trying to take on three blues alone" Yata remarked. "That's totally different thing" you said quietly. "How's so?" Yata smirked. "Because I actually could have taken them on and I wasn't raging and full of anger" you ranted. "I can win that guy!" Yata said. "No. Not in that mindset at least" you said. "What do you know?" Yata said acting like a child. "Because I've had anger issues in past!" You yelled. "And you don't have anymore?" Yata asked raising his eyebrow. "Shut up! You ow me one" you said turning on your heels looking for Nita. "What you looking for?" Yata smirked. "My friend" you said taking your phone from your pocket.

From: Nita
"I'm sorry me and Saruhiko have had problems in past so I didn't want to get in troubles. See you tomorrow?"

You read the text answering it. You then remembered. "Are you okay?" You said spinning around facing Yata. "Huh?" The boys asked with confused face. "Your shoulder" you said. "It's okay" Yata said. "Come let's go to my place I'll clean it and badge it for you"

///

Ops I was meant to sleep, oh well