The Pack Runt.

The wind whips around my head blowing my raven hair all around my head, I shiver and open my mouth, getting my hair blown into my dry mouth. Huffing, I spit out my hair.

Trying again I open my mouth and choke out the words my wolfs been yelling at me for the last minute.

"Mate."

I hear an amused snort coming from my left breaking eye contact with the beautiful sky blue eyes I had been staring into. My head snap towards Faith the pack beach ( I don't like swearing so suck it up) .

" You," she laughs " will NEVER be the mate of our Alpha James, Natasha." she spits out my name like it was poison in her mouth. Did I forget to mention...she's my sister. Why would she treat me like this you may ask, well, I'm the pack runt, the weakling I mean even the omega is higher in rank and physically stronger than me. In fact the only reason I'm still alive today is because my mum wouldn't kill me and refused to let any other do the task for her.

She died, my mum, about 5 years ago and sometimes I wish she had just given me to a human orphanage or something, anything would be better than this or at least that's what I always tell myself.

I snap out of my trance when I hear the disgusted voice of my mate boom out words that I know will haunt me for years to come.

"Exactly you attention seeking wh*re!!! And just so you get it through that thick skull of yours, even if you were my mate I'd reject faster than a silver bullet flies."

By now it was just by sheer will power that I wasn't on the floor crying my heart out however I was having some trouble willfully keeping tears from streaming down my face. I don't cry I remind myself I haven't cried through the beatings these last 3 years and I definitely won't cry for guy. That's right I my not be physically strong but mentally there cannot be someone stronger.

You see I don't know why I had let myself hope to get lucky and get a loving mate that will love me even though I'm not very pretty I had hoped that he would give into the mate bond but, no, my mate just had to be ALPHA FREAKING JAMES!!!

Looking at him I gather the last of my strength and say, "I know that, I know because you are such an arrogant bastard who would only accept the most beautiful girl in the world and even then you wouldn't be able to give up with your playboy ways. I apologize for lying about being your mate but that being said I would accept your rejection just as fast," I state, making sure that he realizes I just accepted his horrid and humiliating words.

A growl rips through his chest at my words his eyes shifting from sky blue to an oxyn black. "How dare you speak to me like that, your alpha.''

"No," I deny, " your not my alpha."

"But I am." booms the voice of alpha Tom, James' father.

I look at him and shake my head and say "Not anymore."

______________________________________________________Hi so did ya all like it so far if so let me know because I am considering carrying on with it I like it so far but it is only 1 part so yeah.

***Meghan***