Wake up

The next morning Keithan woke up, and realized Katherine was still in her room, so he went and knocked on her door.

"Sis?! Sis?!" He yelled knocking, but got no answer. So he opened the door, and found her laying there sleep.

"Sis wake up, I'm bout to go!" He said shaking her, but no answer, and no response.

"Kathy?! Kathy wake up!?" He yelled starting to panic.
"Oh no! Kathy, can you hear me?! Sis wake up! I gotta call 911!" He said out loud!
He grabbed the phone and called the police.
"Hello? Hello?! Can you please send an ambulance!? My sister won't wake up. Please hurry!"
He talked to the operator as he waited for the paramedics to arrive.
When they got there they checked to make sure she was breathing, and tried to wake her up, but still no response!

Paramedic: " Can you tell us anything that may have caused her to be like this?"

Keithan: "No ma'am! Last night we talked and she was fine, then this morning she's not waking up! I don't know what's happening to her...! Is she gonna be okay?!" He asked in tears.

Paramedic: "She's stable, but we have to bring her in to look closer into what may be going on. Don't worry we're gonna do everything we can to get her woke okay!" She said.

Keithan: "Okay...!" Keithan said hopeful.

So they took her to the hospital, and Keithan rode too, holding Katherine's hand crying for her.
"I just don't understand... God please let her be okay..." He pleaded.