Another Chance

There wasn't any communication in the car ride only staring, and the rolling of eyes Katherine gave to Angel, and the perfect timing of love songs that played on the radio didn't make things no easier either. At one moment feelings started stirring as Katherine glanced at Angel, but then she quickly turned away shaking her head in disbelief.
"What...?" Angel asked with a smirk on his face.

"I'm still trying to figure out how the hell your here right now!?" She said confusingly.

"What we know and perceive as reality or real in the world isn't all there is... There's so much more to be known, and discovered physically and spiritually... You are my true soulmate, Katherine, and that will never change if I'm physical or spirit there will Always be a way for Us to be together." He told her.

"So where are we going, because I've been out all night! The sun is gonna be coming up soon, and we're pretty far out."
Katherine snapped.

"We're almost there..." Angel said excitedly.

Then he directed the driver down a road while Katherine looked nervously out the window when all of a sudden; she saw a cliff that sat atop the most beautiful view one could behold..
"What!? No way! Angel! You brought me here!?" She asked him with the biggest smile as she opened the door to get out. Then she ran to the edge as Angel ran behind her.

"Dang, girl wait up!" He shouted laughing running to catch up. They made it to the edge, and enjoyed the view of a beautiful waterfall under the star filled sky, and it seems like Katherine forgot everything to enjoy that moment of peace. Then they sat there all smiles while gazing up at the stars together.

"Oh my gosh... I just had a feeling of some serious Deja Vu." Katherine suddenly stated.

"Yea, me too... " Angel said looking at her with hopeful eyes. "This is what I should have been doing with you. Enjoying life! Taking you to the most extravagant places I could find; Places like this where we could of made love under the stars..." He told her as Katherine shivered at the thought while he stared in her eyes.

"I messed up real bad..., and I lost my life for it... And honestly the thought of never seeing you again might of killed me if the bullet didn't..." He said moving close to her while gazing in her eyes. "Katherine...., Will you please find it in your heart to forgive me for what I did to you." He asked her as tears fell from his eyes for her.
Katherine was quiet. Then she looked around her, and then looked at him with tears in his eyes, and at that moment she remembered why she loved him.
"I can never forget.., but Yes, Angel.., I can forgive you..." she said embracing him with a hug..., and as they came apart catching eye contact, they slowly begin to kiss, and make out under the stars; Then after a little while the sun began to come up!

"Oh my gosh, Angel! Look at this! This is so beautiful.... Thank you for bringing me here!" Katherine shouted hugging him, and she kissed him on his cheek as he smiled ear to ear!

"Your welcome! " He said in awe of the moment he was in with her.
Then they watched the sunrise as they cuddled together on the grassed cliff.