Chapter 13

(UNEDITED)

Recap of where we left off last time:

"Their retreating... but one of the rooms have been trashed, it seems they have kidnapped someone"

"Who?" I ask.

"Eren"

LEVI'S P.O.V

Hearing that made my heart speed up and my wolf whimpering as worry washed over me and Azai.

"Show me" I order my pack member.

He nodded and showed me to Eren's bedroom. It was completely trashed. The door was on the floor, things thrown everywhere.

"We didn't know who was kidnapped in till we saw this. I don't know how they got in the pack house with out use seeing them"

"Get some wolves to help you clean this room up"

"Yes Alpha Rivaille"

I walked back to my bedroom, it was getting late and I wasn't going to do anymore work today.

Plus how could I do work when all I'm thinking about is Eren. He was taken away from me.

I can't say that. I wanted him gone and out of my life. My wish was come ture but now I wish it didn't.

If I knew he would give me strong pups I wouldn't have said those things. I would have accepted him.

Hanji said I should have accepted him because he was my mate. But I'm an Alpha, I have to put my pack before me.

My pups have to be strong in order to protect this pack. I didn't know he could do that.

But even if he can give me strong pups he's still a guy. I'm not gay. Well I don't think I am.

But when I first meet him I thought he was attractive. Plus the moon goddess picked him as my mate so I must be.

Maybe a good night's rest will help me clear my head. Tomorrow we need to form a plan to get him back.

EREN'S P.O.V

They drag me through the forest but I put up as much of a fight as I could. I kicked and screamed trying to get out of their hold.

"Let me go" I shout.

"Shut up and keep still you whiney bitch" the guy on my left slapped as his grip tighten on my arm.

He had quite light skin, his hair was a light brown and thick. It was short and just cover his eyes. His eyes were a dark blue colour. He had a scar across his left eye and three claw marks on his right cheek. One of the claw marks came close to his right eye and went all the way down as it went over the corner of his lip and down his chin. I found out his name was Oral. (I was searching up scary names for this guy and I found my self on a Russian name website and it turns out Oral is a name in Russia. So I named him Oral for laughs not trying to be mean to Russians or anything)

I don't listen and keep struggling to get out of their hold. I want to go back. I want to be with my mate.

I don't care if he hates me. I don't care if he won't accept me. I just want to see him, hear his voice. That's all I ask for.

"If you don't stop struggling I'll punch that stomach of yours" the guy on my right says.

He had really short raven hair with dark chocolate skin. His eyes were a deep brown and he was well built like Oral. He too had scars but not on his face but his arms. His name was Blade. They both wore black clothing which only added to the scary feeling they gave off.

I finally stop struggling not wanting him to hurt my baby. I know at the start I didn't want it but I have grown to love Nori.

I may not have wanted Nori at the start but it's my baby. Nori brings me happiness already.

"D-don't hurt my baby"

"Then you better start cooperating or you won't have a baby no more" Oral barks.

We arrived at a run down mansion, they took me down hallways, around twist and turns. I tried to memorize the route but I ended up forgetting it.

They shoved me into a room where there weren't any windows. The room was almost empty with no bathroom attached. There was only a single bed with a few blankets.

"Don't even think about escaping. There is no way out of this room and even if you did. We have wolves all around the place and you might just loss something. Plus you think a pregnant omega can escape a rogue" blade threatens before they leave me alone in the room.

I walk over to the bed and lay down. I close my eyes and cry. Why me. I haven't done anything wrong.

I guess that's a lie. I have done something wrong. I've killed my mother and this, everything is the payment for that.

I ended up falling to sleep. My body worn out from all the struggling and crying.

☆☆☆hours later☆☆☆

I was forcefully awakened as my body jolted. My eyes widen as I stared at the man before me. I quickly sat up.

He had light skin with, his hair was quite long for a guy and was a dark rich brown. His eyes were a light amber. His appearance looked soft and gentle. He didn't look like a rogue bit he was or he wouldn't be here.

"Your finally awake" he said.

"W-who are you?" My voice was shaky with fear.

"My names Jason. The leader of this gang of rogues"

"B-but your rogues because you hate packs. T-then here you are forming a pack of rogues" I say but I keep my voice low and wary.

"We are no pack. They only follow me because I told them we could destroy every pack if we have you on our side. An omega born from 2 very strong Alpha bloodline"

"M-me? Why me?" I ask.

"As I said, your born from 2 very strong Alpha bloodline. You were supposed to be a very strong Alpha, even stronger than humanity's strongest Alpha. Yet you were born an omega. Do you even know the true meaning of an omega"

"That their the weakest in the pack" I say softly.

"Well yes but it also means the bloodline is becoming even stronger. Your pups are gonna be even stronger than you would have been, no matter who the father is"

"S-so-"

"So we want you to breed us an army of worrier rogues and the one you have now will be apart of it" he smirks.

"No" I shout.

They can't. They can't just make me do that. They can't force me to have babies and then take them away from me.

"Oh but we will and you have absolutely no say about it. You will give us an army" Jason says before leaving the room leaving me to cry.

From now on I will take turns at updating each book. So before chapter 15 is up. 'Remodeling' on my 'Attack on One Shots' book (Rp one shot book) will be up before chapter 15.

Thank you for reading.