Chapter 15

(UNEDITED)

Recap of where we left off

Worrie filled my body. Then the door was kicked down and there standing in the entrance of the door was the last person I expected.

Levi.

Eren's P.O.V

"A-alpha" I shutter.

"Eren"

He runs up to me and traps me in a hug. He pulls back after a while and looks down at the drinking baby.

"So this is your baby... whys it sucking your nipple"

"W-well um, he needs milk and um I C-can produce milk like a f-female" I say nervously.

"Okay. We need to get out of here now"

"B-but I just gave birth, I-I can't run"

"Then I'll carry you" he says simply.

He walks over and picks me up. I use one arm to cradle Nori and my free hand grips onto his shirt.

He runs out of the room and heads for the exit. Everywhere we went, there were pack members fighting the rogues.

"What about them" I point out as we exited the building.

"It's alright. I sent a message through the mind link to re-treat, we didn't come for war we cane to get you back and now we do so there's no need to stay"

"Y-you came all this way f-for me" I say surprised.

"Why wouldn't I, your my mate"

"B-but I thought Y-you hated me"

"I was unfair to you. I shouldn't of judged you like that, I shouldn't have said those things. I'm sorry" his voice filled with quilt.

I was shocked by his words. He was apologizing, my eyes began to tear up as I snuggled into his chest as they fell down my face.

"H-hey. What's wrong"

"Nothing" I smile up st him. "I'm just happy" he slightly smiles back.

We finally made it back and he tool me straight to Hanji's office. He placed me down on one of the beds.

Hanji rush over to her cabint and grabbed a big white pad and put it under my bottom.

"You'll be bleeding there for a while, with all the tearing and all. Also I need to go over some things first"

"Like what"

"Just a check up on you and your baby" she reassures me.

"He's okay though, right?" Mikasa asks.

"Yes your brothers fine, he just needs a check up"

I look over to Levi and hold out my hand, that wasn't cradling Nori, out to him. He walks closer and grabs it and smiles.

"What's his name?" Levi asks

"You still don't know Levi, though he did chose it before he was kidnapped" Hanji butts in.

"His names Nori" I smile.

"Nori... may I hold him" Levi asks.

I hand Nori to Levi and he cradles him while Hanji grabs a blanket and puts it over me.

"You may like being naked but only Levi needs to see that"

"W-who said I liked being naked" I shutter out embarrassed.