Just Your Classic Ch. 14

Authoress Notes: Well today is the day that the chapter was going to be out late haha :33 Well today I had a job interview I hope I did good :33

Chapter Song: Courtsey Call by Thousand Foot Krutch 

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I wrote down the answer I got for my homework. I then put away my homework since it was the last question I had to do. I lay down in my bed and I stretch on it. I hear a knock on my door and I sat up and told them to come in.

"Mia, it's already 11 PM, time for bed. I'm even going to bed now." Aunt Sophia says.

"Yeah, can you turn the light off?" I ask and get in bed.

She smiles and turns the light off. I put my music on and I get my phone out and start to play a game on it. I was glad tomorrow will be Thursday then that means only one day before the weekend!

I felt my phone buzz so I exit out of my game and I see that Lily texted me.

Get ready and be outside of ur building by midnite! Also try and look hot 

Lily its a school night 

Just do it or im coming up there!! 

I text back with an okay and got up to get ready to go to where ever Lily intends to take me. I walk over to my closet after turning my lamp on. I raid though it and I get out a pair of white lace legging and a pair of black shorts. I then grab a corset type shirt that shows my mid-drift and a long black sweater jacket. 

I head to the bathroom and see the light on in my Aunt's room. I quietly do my make-up like how Lily showed me. I tousle my hair being too lazy to do anything else. I head back over to my room and quickly head into my room as my Aunt's leaves her room. I close the door and listen, I can hear her in the kitchen. 

I quickly get dress in my outfit. I hear Aunt Sophia come over and I turn the light off and jump into bed. I pull the blanket up and tried to look asleep but my heart is racing so much. Aunt Sophia opens the door and then closes it again. 

I relax and I turn my lamp on again. I get up and I fix my hair and I get a text from Lily asking what I am wearing. So I take a picture and send it to her.

Me likey really cute~ 

Thanks ;33 

Alright head dwnstairs we r here 

Kk 

I open my door and see the light off in Aunt Sophia's room. I walk out and head to the door and I put on my short black boots. I open the door and close it and lock it again. I then race to the elevators and take it down.

When the elevator doors open I head to the front and I see Lily, Molly, and Lane there. I slide in the back with Molly.

"So were are we going and Lily can you turn the heat up?" I ask.

"It's a surprise and sure," Lily turns the heat up and I see that Lily and Molly are dressed up also.

Molly is wearing a black skirt and a tank top and a short jacket. Lily is wearing leather pants and a see through shirt with a black bra.

"You guys look good," I smile at them.

"Thanks, I had to wear this new skirt I got and I think Alex will really like it." Molly smiled wide.

"Eww gross! I don't want to hear that!" Lily shook her head from side to side.

"Wow you sound like Alex, he does that too when I talk about you," Lane laughed as he drove.