Just Your Classic Ch. 16

Authoress Notes: It's the chapter you have all been waiting for! You will know what I mean when you read it!! This would've been out eariler but I got distracted a lot and telling my family and friends that I got a job!! I'm so excited but don't worry I won't let it keep me from updating!!

Chapter Song: Prove You Wrong by He Is We (You should really listen to it!! Like always it's on the side so you can listen to it!)

ENJOY!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

By the time we got to the tattoo parlor I was laughing. Sam parked his bike and turned it off. I got off but my legs were a bit wobbly and Sam caught me. I leaned against him and with the helmet still on me he couldn't see my blush.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks and helps me take the helmet off.

"Yeah, that was probably the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I love this motorcycle now." I smile up at him.

Sam smiled, "You are one of the few that likes my baby."

"Who are the others?"

"Molly and Lily." 

"Well lets get my tattoo before I decided I'm too scared to get it."

"Well right this way," Sam lead the way. 

We walk in and to be honest I was a bit scared of doing this. Sam was talking with the guy which his name was Wolf. Sam apparently knows him from the Warehouse and he was also the one that did Sam's tattoo.

Wolf is tall and muscular but not to much, he has think black hair and a beard going on. He also has nice brown eyes. Wolf is also covered in tattoos, he has tattoo sleeves on both arms.

"Well what do you want little lady?" Wolf asks me.

I fish out the design and show it to Wolf, "I would like this in white ink."

"White ink, hmm alright then. Just let me see your ID and we are good to go and well also paying too," Wolf chuckled.

I showed him my fake ID and he didn't give it a much of a look and Sam was smirking as he stood next to me. I also then paid the money and he lead us to the back. He told me to sit and to take my jacket off and to roll up my sleeve. And I do just that, Sam takes the jacket when I hand it to him.

I get comfortable and then it hits me, I'm getting a tattoo.

(Sam's POV) 

I sit in another chair next to Mia and after a moment it looks like Mia finally realized what she is doing.

"Mia, don't back out now," I say to her.

"B-but, it's going to hurt." She panics.

"Just look at me and talk to me, you will do fine." I tell her.

She flinches when Wolf puts the design on her to trace. Once I officially turn 18 I am going to study under Wolf and be a tattoo artist. Wolf already says I have talent for drawing and have a steady hand. Wolf is the only adult I look up too besides Lane's brother Nate. 

Wolf isn't his real name, his real name is Lucas Smith. He also knows Mia isn't 18 but as long as it looks like he looked at her ID we were good to go.

"Sam," I turn from my thoughts and look at Mia.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm going to have a panic attack."

"Sam help out your girlfriend," Wolf says as he gets the ink ready.

"W-we aren't dating!" Mia shrieks with a deep blush.