[1] SILBING O.C.s

Okay, yeah, we've all seen those stories where Elena has a twin sister or Jeremy has one.

That's overused and boring.

We all know it.

Yes, there are some books where the OC is a Gilbert and the book is amazing.

But there is a difference between two books where one is called "The Other Gilbert" or "The Gilbert Twin" and the other is called "Seven Years".

You can write a book with an OC as a Gilbert sibling or a Salvatore Sibling but don't be unoriginal. Don't make them twins or name the title "The Other Gilbert" "Salvatore Sister" or even "The Original Daughter" that's just weird and lame.

Take the1andonlytifftiff for example. She had a book with an OC named Raven Salvatore. But it wasn't cheesy or cliché, she had a good plot line, she had a good love interest, and she certainly didn't name her book "The Salvatore Sister"

If you want to write a book with a sibling or related OC, use some ideas. Be creative. THINK.

If you go to the search bar and type in "The Other Gilbert", you'll see SOOOOOOOOOO many books with that title.

Be unique about your title, be unique with your OC, be unique and creative with the story line. Don't do something overused.

Okay, no hate to anyone who likes those books or writes those books but I mean, come on, be spectacular with your story. I'm not saying that you should make the OC a mermaid, but don't overuse the same idea over and over again. Okay? Okay.

~Nicole