[28] POC, DIVERSITY & TRANS

Alright, so what the actual fuck guys?

Why the hell aren't there enough OCs that are People Of Color!?

I can rarely find a fic of Damon with a black girl! Whyyyyy!?? Where are my freaking Afro-Latinos or my Haitian face claims? How about some beautiful Koreans? Or some Dominican?

I love reading fics where there is an interracial couple, almost as much as I love reading same sex couple fics. They're great! But why can't I find a single fucking book where Klaus is with an Asian beauty? Or Elena is with a Haitian (fe)male? Bonnie with a handsome Hispanic? Stefan with an Egyptian?

Why isn't there enough POC fics? Where is the diversity!!! It isn't gonna kill you to use a person of color as your face claim

(Lol, not even the same fandom but, even with Teen Wolf this happens. Why are there no fics of Stiles with a black girl? Is he gonna die or something if he gets with a black girl? No, he is not)

It's not something to be ashamed of, POC is a big deal and they're wonderful.

Using a POC face claim is sooooooo much better than using someone like Holland Roden or Crystal Reed over and fucking over again. Don't you just get tired of seeing the same face for every character? Don't you want to see some dark chocolate skin instead of some pasty white bitch (oops, sorry too far)?

I'm telling you guys, diversity is spectacular

You know what I hate? When you have so many people preaching about POCs and shut but not a single face claim of theirs is a POC... how wonderful right?

Anyways, tag me in some TVD fics where the OC is a beautiful black girl, or a handsome Hispanic, I need these fics in my life

Next part:

Where are the transexual characters?! Where are the asexual or pansexual OCs? I need these in my life!

These people are beautiful inside and out, and just because they don't want to fuck everyone in the damn show doesn't make them bad OCs, that makes them even better.

I'm so tired of seeing fics where the girl sees a guy and wants to fuck him right away despite not even knowing him. I love asexual, demisexual and pansexual characters because they are absolutely wonderful

Look at this picture

You know what I think when I see her? I think she is beautiful

You know what I think when I see her? I think she is beautiful. I think she looks fantastic and is so damn strong for even posting a picture of this online, knowing she could get all of the hate in the world. She is gorgeous

Why can't we have any transgender OCs? Where are they? Bring them out!

I swear to whatever God(s) you guys worship, I will love you forever if you make any of these fics with these OCs