[17] SAME SEX LOVE

I don't think I could ever get tired of same sex love. I have no problem with the LGBT+ community. I support them and everything they do.

I happen to like and write books involving the same sex love, I find it amazing that two people can be happy without a care in the world. It makes me happy to see the LGBT+ community happy.

That's why you can never really go wrong with a BoyxBoy or GirlxGirl Fanfiction.

Those are always good.

I especially love the ones about the character who thought and believed they were straight and have a hard time figuring stuff out. I like watching the character development and all the challenges they face.

Because in the end, I know it's all worth it because they get to be happy with the person they love.

I recommend writing books like that for Damon, Caroline (any vampire really) and Bonnie.

I, for one, can definitely see Damon Salvatore as a bisexual vampire. He's lived for over 150 years and you can't tell me that he has probably not experimented with other males. Damon, to me, gives off that vibe.

For any vampire I can see them as bisexual, they're immortal, they would like to experiment from time to time. You can't tell that you can't see this happening.

Especially for Katherine or Damon or Klaus. Maybe even Kol.

So, I recommend writing these books. They get tons of reviews and love because they're so unique.

Now, I'm not hating on a straight relationship but sometimes you want to be different with your book.

I have read so many amazing stories for TVD involving either BoyxBoy or GirlxGirl and I have liked about all of them.

So take a chance on it. Try it out. If it isn't for you, then that's fine. You'll never know until you try.

~ Nicole