⚜Chapter-16⚜⚜️The Welcome Party⚜

⚜Chapter-16⚜
⚜️The Welcome Party⚜

It's not the years in your life that count;
It's the life in your years.....
         *Abraham Lincoln*

~~~~~~~
•ALEXANDRIA POV•
I wake up from the warmth caress on my cheek.
But it didn't make me open my eyes, instead I snuggled closer to the warm body next to me. I heard a soft laugh and a hard, solid thing moving together with it. I groan in protest, I would rather not wake up anytime soon. Like I further needed to sleep.
I was deprived of it from waking up, checking once in a while to Clyde's fever, since yesterday.
But then I felt a soft lip touch my ears.
" Wake up now, sleepy head, it's evening already. "
Clyde softly whispered in my ears, which sent a chill all over my body.
In that instance, I'm wide awake, very much aware of how close I am to him.
The heat in his body that radiated to me sent a sensual feeling down to my core.
Those intoxicating smells coming from his body makes my mind so cloudy.
I dared look up to meet his deep brown orbs that always have this mysterious look and those thick brows that almost touch each other.
I saw him smiling at me, genuinely amused, enjoying how tangled our bodies were.
Not only that, but I felt my cheek flushing red from the embarrassment I'm feeling right now.
I tried to hide it by turning away, but I wasn't successful in doing it as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body as much as possible.
I tried to protest and pull him away, but that was stopped the moment I opened my mouth, and I was captured by those sweet soft lips.
It made my mind more cloudy as it is already.
I felt his tongue playing with mine, taunting me to do the same.
I just can't help but sigh in pleasure.
My hands move, encircling it around his body, giving no space left for oxygen to exist.
This felt good, this hard chest pressed against my breast and those soft lips sucking the sweetness in my tongue.
I can't help but call his name like some wild shit!
That small cry made him go feral as his hands started to travel down my hips, lifting one of my legs while his warm hand caressing that leg up and in between my thighs.
I cry out his name once again, feeling those warm hands gently caressing that soft spot down there.
Though there's still undergarment protecting it from his warm hand, it wasn't enough to shield me from feeling the pleasure of his hand work.

His lips stopped kissing my lips and gently lowered down to the nape of my neck where I had the sensitive spot.
I started to laugh involuntarily, which made him stop for a bit before going back, teasing me more.
I couldn't help but squabble from his embrace,
" Clyde, please. Stop it. Stop please....." I begged him after a while. I heard him laugh in between my neck, before planting a soft kiss on it and moving away.
Now that the short intimacy was cut off, I felt again shy and embarrassed from what we did.
Not that it was wrong, but it was a bit embarrassing for me.
I actually did this stuff with him six years ago and it was just a night that we had sex, parted ways. Me getting pregnant, and then six years has gone fast, and I never did intimate things to somebody else than him.
I decided to move my ass and visit the bathroom to wash my face and clear my mind.
It's just that I can't think good whenever he's near, his presence is too strong for me to handle without him noticing me being much affected.
And I know he's taking advantage of it every time he gets a chance.
I quickly washed my face but squealed in shock when I felt those arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried in my hair, inhaling my scent.
I just lean on, resting my back on his chest, shutting my eyes closed, trying to clear my mind from his presence.
" I'm hungry....." I muttered out a moment after.
" Me too," he said, planting a soft kiss on my temple before holding my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom, straight to the elevator.
" Where's Alexander? " I asked him in an attempt to divert my mind from his warm hand entwined with mine.
" He's in the kitchen waiting for us, our son is  thrilled to see his Aunt Claire, who promised him to be here tomorrow. " He said to me.
"Ohh yeah, I almost forgot she came here last Wednesday, don't you know about her visit? " I asked curiously. I saw him shrug his shoulders like it didn't matter before staring back at me.
" Does she say anything about me? "He asked curiously.
" Nope.  Not much, she just said you're a jerk for not letting them know we got married, and she apologized because she's blaming herself for what happened to us." I saw him stiffen for a bit, his thick brown brows almost touching.
But then it was gone in a blink.
" Sorry about that, Claire is a bit sensitive on that matter, anyway it's good she's here tomorrow." he trailed off.
" Why? " I curiously asked, aware how comfortable we were talking, not like a few weeks ago that we were like cat and mouse in the house.
" Nothing much important, I just want her to go shopping with you and buy as many clothes as you like, a dress for you and a suit for Alexander.
We're attending a birthday party this coming Friday." He informed me.

" Really?  Whose birthday party is it?" I asked again curiously, ignoring his thumb making circles around my palm.
He looked at me and smiled, so handsomely, I just wanted to kiss him senselessly.
" It's my mom's birthday, I got a call an hour ago, and she's nagging at me for not telling them I got married and had a son. " He said, scratching the back of his head.
" Ohh my, I thought they knew about us even before? "This shocked me the most. I thought everyone knew except me.
" They don't know about it, just my twin sister and James know about us" he said, shrugging his shoulders again, before tugging me gently out of the elevator.
We never talked about it again as we reached the dining room and saw my son playing with his iPad.
Jeez.
I can't help but be amused by how kids adapt to any electronic gadgets so easily.
Really, I think their brains evolved more abruptly than 50 years ago where computers were so huge and phones were so big... But now small, tiny gadgets can do everything already.
That night we ate and talked naturally like an ordinary family will do.

-----------

The day after, we woke up from the sound of people whispering on the door.
I blink my hazy eyes to adjust to the light emitted by the window.
I also felt Clyde wake up, but instead of going up. He snuggled next to me and lay his head on the crooked of my neck while his hand was wrapped around my waist securely and his legs blocking my lower body from moving.

" Clyde, Wake up, I think someone's at the door." I said to him, trying to move his face away from my sensitive neck. But then, as sneaky as he is, he starts nuzzling his nose on my neck, which made me laugh.
I tried to pull him away, but it just made things worse. He didn't stop, and he even got a nerve to go on top of me and tickle me on my side, that made me breathless. I only stop squirming around when his lips touch my ears and gently bite it.
Instantly sparks emits on the bite that sends shiver to my body, warm feelings envelop me,
But then I pulled him away quickly when I saw the door slowly open.
My son quickly rushed inside and went up to our bed. I glanced at Clyde, who was groaning in protest, covering his face with the pillow.
I gasped seeing those enormous bulges down there. Furthermore, I quickly pulled the blanket and covered it away.
God. Luckily, my son's focused eyes are with me.
" Mommy, mommy, look who's here! " he excitedly announced, pointing his cute little finger at the door.
" Hi! " Claire said, smiling at me while leaning against the door, her arms wrapped around her chest.
" Hi Claire, good morning" I greeted her.
I saw Clyde groan once more in the pillow before going out of the bed and walking to the door, hugging his twin sister.
" Morning, Claire." I heard him greet her, but instantly Claire moved away in fake disgust.
" Ewww, morning too dull face, better clean your face before hugging me, Jeez you still have dried drools on your cheeks." she teased pulling quickly away from her brother like Clyde had some contagious disease.
She smiled at me.
While my son squeaked in.
" Eww, Daddy, that's grossed. " He said in disgust, believing what his aunt said.
" Ohh yeah? Let's see about that!" Clyde said before launching at us on the bed. My son laughed involuntarily when his daddy kissed him nonstop.
After breakfast, we took a shower and prepared ourselves for shopping.
" Bye daddy." My son said before planting a sounding kiss on his cheek.
When it's my turn, I was supposed to kiss him on the cheek too, but his quick on his move and planted a kiss on my lips before whispering words.
Take care Kitten. I nod at him and head to the black Mercedes car.
Damn! He scored again!