⚜️CHAPTER-35⚜️She found the answered⚜️

When I was looking in Clyde's office for that red folder, I accidentally found a key that looks like the key to the restricted room Clyde doesn't want us to visit. All I knew is that Ms. Charlotte was the only woman that could go there and clean the room. Aside from that, no one is allowed to go there but Clyde. Curiosity fills me in, since I already found the red folder that James needed. Scared but still, I took the risk and snatched the key from the drawer. I quickly went outside of Clyde's office and locked the room again. Then, still hesitating on what to do, I stared at the two things resting in my hand.

What now? Should I go peek inside or just head to the business I intend to do? But hell! I liked to see what's his hiding from me. Then what James said to me before flashed back in my mind.
"If you really want answers to your question, then you should find a way to see what's Clyde's hiding in the restricted room"
Remembering what James said to me gave me more urge to go on, but before I headed my way to the restricted room, I glanced back at Clyde's room and felt sad that he was not yet waking up.
I miss you so much, Clyde,
Sorry.
I murmured in the air.
I know this isn't right, especially since I'm doing this without his consent, but hell! Furthermore, I needed an answer, or I will forever be uneasy about it. I took a deep breath and walked my way to the restricted room. I felt so nervous when I started to dig in the key to the keyhole. When it fit perfectly, and I tried to twist the door knob together with the key, my anticipation was rising.
Will it open or not?
Damn shit whatever!
I twisted them both and surprisingly, it opened. I quickly went inside, not wanting anybody to see me going in there. I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. I hitch my breath when the room was finally in my sight. The room is huge, with lots and numerous portraits of me and my son hanging on the wall at every corner of the room. There was a huge comfortable sofa set in front of an 85-inch flat screen TV. His office table was huge, the table had a thick glass covering it. This table wasn't just an ordinary mahogany table like Clyde has in the other office room. I can still smell Clyde's intoxicating scent lingering on the couch and things that he touched from before.

When I glanced up to check on one of the few portraits, I was stunned to see my son laying on the couch with his diaper only. He looked so lovely back then. I really want to have nice memorable photos and videos of him when he is small. So I remembered I took one like that in the portrait, but I just put it in an album. I didn't have the money back then to make a portrait of him.
I wonder how Clyde got that photo. Though I know he's watching over us. I never thought even once that he would sneak out of my Aunties house just to take a copy of it.
Yet, then again, my breath was caught off guard when I finally scanned the surroundings and saw a big portrait again of me and my son. It was a lovely picture we took in the studio. This one I have a portrait in my room, but not that huge like Clyde made it.
I was sitting on a single couch and the background was with green plants. My son was sitting on my lap, his hand reaching for a strand of hair that escaped my bun while I was staring at the camera smiling. It was a lovely caption. But I wonder how he did all of this? Did he pay the photographer extra money just to have a copy of our picture? That was really absurd for him to do.
Damn. If I didn't love him, I might think he stalked us all our life! Don't get me wrong, but I actually forgive him already for not showing up to us, even if he knows I was pregnant with his son and he felt something towards me. Back then I will always stick to the thought that, I thought, was logically correct and won't listen to any explanation. But now I don't care. What matters most to me now is to see Clyde wake up, and our family will be complete and happy again.
I was about to leave the room when I saw something glistening on the office table. Curious, I walked there to see what it was.
I sit on Clyde's swivel chair and touch the blinking red light. To my surprise, the red light was actually a stick – like a camera who went up and stared back at me. Stunned, I didn't move where I sat and just stared back at it. The camera stick scanned me with its red light, and then the table changed. I was so stunned how electronically upgraded it was. It changes to a touch screen computer but just flat on the table.

"Please enter the password." This is what the voice in the computer said. Confused, I just stared at Clyde's table that transformed as a flat screen computer or whatever the right name for this.
But damn! This gadget was unexpected. I thought I saw it only in the American series "The shield" or some science fiction movies. But then again the voice in the computer says it again like it has the intelligence to know that I was still there sitting in and not moving.
"Please enter the password" Now my confusion was replaced by curiosity, so I moved Clyde's swivel chair nearly from the computer table and raised my hand. It might be related to us, so I typed what could be the right password.
"Alexandria" I type my name and press enter.
"Incorrect password, Please enter the correct password, you have two more chances to type it correctly." That's what the voice on the computer said.
Ah, shit! I screwed up! What if I tried three times and it's not the correct password. What am I going to do? Then flashes of the movies I watch which look the same in my situation occur in my mind.
What if this computer was programmed to automatically contact the nearby police station if somebody tried to breach the computer? Or the room shut down to lock me in, in my own fucking house, then it will only open when the police arrive?
No. shit! This nightmare is not going to happen to me? I can't cause trouble! Not when Clyde is still asleep! I stood up and left the table, but I was stunned by seeing the door was entirely different from the front door outside.
"What the hell?" This hell of a door has no keyhole, and It can only be accessed by an electronic password reader. Damn it! This room was the same as its owner.
Very tricky and sneaky.
Oh, no! What should I do? Urg! I'm such an idiot from being so curious! I am trapped, for Christ' sake, in my house! This is so embracing. Panicking, I went back to the table to scan for a cordless phone, but there's nothing. I look at every crook and cranny of the room. Still no cordless phone.
Then realization hits me

I AM STUCK IN HERE IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE!

This is insane! Hopeless, I sat back on the swivel chair and stared at the flat computer. I guess there's no use but to try to find the right password. I closed my eyes and started thinking of what might correct the password in this damn computer!
" 20110605 Alexander" After a few seconds, these words sank into my head. I gave birth to my son in 2011,six years ago, and now my son is five years old. It was the most memorable number in my life, and I know Clyde will think the same about it.
I cross my fingers before pushing the enter button on the computer. Hoping I finally get the right password. The computer made a sound and the voice in the computer said.
"Welcome Mrs. Harlington, the computer remained to its last view from before, please kindly check if there's anything you wanted to change." That's what the computer said.
Jeez, I felt goosebumps all over my body.
This computer is super astonishing, it was like SIRI, in the apple phone. Damn! I wonder how much this computer costs.

So, since I'm already here and I am under a lot of stress already. I might as well fill in my curiosity to answer the long forgotten question in my head.
"What happened to Clyde in the time we were not yet around in his life?"
I checked his computer, but didn't find anything suspicious inside. The only thing that caught my attention was the few file folders that dated from mid-2011 up to the present date, 2016.
I clicked on it, and I was surprised to see that it was all videos of me and my son. I started clicking the first video that I saw, and again I was surprised to see myself, I was still pregnant at that time, helping out my aunty with her small cafeteria.
In the video, he was there looking at me, but I didn't notice him because I'm so busy attending to our customers. I remember this scene very well because I collapsed at that time from tiredness and because I was pregnant. But what surprised me, he was there to catch me before I hit on anything. I don't remember him being there, but it surprises me that he did try to be around me without noticing it.
Damn it Clyde. This video just makes me miss you a hundred times more.