Annalise Kathrin Potter the Slytherin

I was nervous.
I was just told that I have an older brother who was found before me in my house.
I was told that he was the one that got cursed because they had just put me down for a nap when he came. In the spur of the moment they forgot that I was in the other room.
Belatrix Lestrange found me screaming and took me before anyone could come find me.
I ran away last week. 2 days before my birthday. My 11th birthday.
My birthday is on July 30th. I ran to the leaky couldron when my letter showed up in front of me by owl. It mentioned my brother and explained as much as they could to me. professor Albus Dumbledore was to be coming to help me in a few hours.

I figured this all out in the past week and a half.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

-----------------------------------------------------A.K.P-------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the room professor Dumbledore payed for me to have when Dobby appeared.

"CRUD! Dobby! What are you doing here?" I scream at him. He just stares at me with his huge big green eyes.

"Dobby is very sorry miss, but Dobby was told by Mistress Lestrange to find yous and bring yous back miss."

"Dobby, I can't go back. You know what it's like Dobby. I can't go through that again." I gave Dobby my biggest puppy dog face possible. "I'm going to Hogwarts this year."

"No! No, no, no, no! Miss cannot go to Hogwarts. Great evil is coming to Hogwarts."

"Too late Dobby. I've made up my mind." Albus Dumbledore is now my hero because at the exact moment I close my mouth, he popped into the room. "Thank god Dumbledore! You are my hero!" He just smiled at me and chuckled.

"I have Impeccible timing." He suddenly got serious. "Let's have a nice long chat, shall we?"

End of Chapter 1. What do ya think. Comment or I eat you.

JK- I'm not JK, I just crazy:)

Do you guys think I have house elf talking down or does it be needing bettering?