Micky g dont like me:(:(:(

So, I didn't really eat lunch. I kinda just took it and threw it at unsuspecting people.

I also didn't eat with the slytherins. I kidnapped Caitlyn to the gryffy table to become the havoc wreakers of hogwarts. All we need is a fourth person...

RAVENCLAW!!!!! That's where they need to come from!!!!!

We need a smartish person here!!!!

So I ran over to the ravenclaw table, throwing food on the way, and noticed that Micky G was covered in food.

I suppressed a laugh before yelling out to the table, "Whoever wants to be the fourth person in the group of crazies, come meet me outside ASAP!"

I ran out screaming because imma cool person like that... and because Micky G was looking really angry.

I remotely heard Micky G say something as I ran out but I don't know what she said.

I waited outside for less than 2 minutes before someone ran out. She had black hair and blue eyes.

I waved to her like a crazy person and yelled, "HI!!!"

She waved back and said, "Hi, I'm Shannon Delainy."

I pulled her back inside and over to the GRYFFINDOR table!!!!

Ahhh!!! I yelled in my brain and got a headache.

Well maybe you should be smart.

OH MY GOD!!! THERE'S A VOICE IN MY HEAD!!!!!

Am I going to die?

At this rate? Yes.

Oh. Ok.

I had transfiguration after lunch with Noelle and Shannon. They messed up my schedule!!! Eh, too bad.

I walked into class with them and Micky G glared at me.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MICKY G!!!"

As a response she just pointed to a desk at the front of the room. Noelle and Shannon sat with me.

I'm gonna skip over the boring class and just tell you that I essentially fail at transfiguration.

A/N: I updated again!!! Yay!!!! Sorry if the chapter seems kinda rushed but I'm sick right now so I'm being lazy.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Whatever you do

Enjoy