Surfin' Out

**INTRO**

-I hate this teacher!

-I know she's so zombie like, do this, discuss that boring issue, copy that to your horrible notebooks.

-well she just, really, really sucks. If I could just take her away, or maybe just ome up with a stupid but complicated and genious plan... I wish I was a genious...

-If you become a genious, I'll use a tutu to school dude.

A car was passing by I didn't noticed, passed out.

# 1° Chapter- Carcrush

I woke up in a bed, but not mine, it looked like a hospital bed, my bestfriend Mark was by my side sitting in a chair.

-I can't believe I didn't noticed the car! Sorry, FC. I'm really really sorry.

I know FC is a weird nick, but it's better than Francis Copperman.

-It's not really fault, I should have looked to both sides of the road... And I should pay more attention when we're coming from classes. But look at the bright side I'm going to see hot nurses, and they're going to take care of me.- I did that weird happy fa, but my cheeks were hurting me WTF?

-Well I don't know about the "hot" part of the nurses but you'll be fine. When you got hit by that car I was soo scared I almost passed out too because I was so relaxed and stuff, so the driver was the one call an ambulance. So again sorry for chickening out.

-It's ok.-I got a terrible headache, and my vision was getting freaky.

-Sorry, bro. But the classes are starting in half an hour, and I still need to go home and get myself ready for it plus you know I have a date with Katie, that hot cheerleader from our boring history class.