3° Chapter- Who would have guessed?

# 3° Chapter- Who would have guessed?

MARK: It was Katie!!! Yes my Katie! The love of my life crushed your legs

I heard some talking on the background, I recognised it, it was Katie.

ME:Are you talking to her right now?!

MARK: No!

The background voice shutted up.

ME: She's there isn't she?

I said talking more calmly.

MARK: Yes, she is, she wants to talk to you.

KATIE: Hello? Francis?

ME: You already crushed my legs, don't crush my style. FC

KATIE: Sorry, FC

ME: Be more carefull, next time...

## call OFF ##

I wasn't angry at him, I didn't know why his girlfriend runned over my legs, and wanted to crash my style! A nurse brought a sheet and a pencil so I could draw it was better than the hospital TV with 3 channels only, I started drawing, and drawing, and drawing until a nurse brought a person in a bed, at first I though he was dead but then I heard a loud snore coming his way. The nurse whispered:

-Please don't wake him up, he really needs to rest.

-Ok

The nurse was young but not nearly as hot as I imagined.I was about to wake him up after the nurse went away, but that dude really looked tired.

Now I wanted to turn on the TV but the remote was too far away to get it, plus I think the sound could disturb his sleep. It was night time and I hadn't take a shower in 2 days and I really needed to have one, I pressed a button and in two minutes later the nurse arrived.

Hey I haven't had a bath in a long time...

-Sorry but I'm not gonna shower you!

-I was just asking, to take a bath, can't you give me, or even lend me a wheelchair, that I can get wet with?

-The hospital has rules dating pacients so don't get ideas. I can get you a normal chair, kinda your size so you won't have to move.

This nurse was kinda my age and actually pretty hot, my hospital visit just got interesting.

She got me a wheelchair so she could take me to tge shower room. I was bored this hospital was really really big, while she was taking me I noticed the little plague with her name "Clara" on her chest, right next to those big ballons she called boobs, I tried to make a little conversation:

-How's everything in the hospital Clara?

-The same old stuff- she said with a very strict face.

-Well with you around, things are pretty more interesting.

-Hello? Trying NOT to make a connection over here.

We finnaly got there, it was nothing like I though it would be. It was a chair with a little shower, and a shower courtin too. She sat me on the chair and closed the courtin:

-When you need my help just scream or something...

I took my clothes off and turned the hot water I got the shower in my lap, suddenly a lava liquid, hot as hell, runned trough my legs. I swang incthe chair while taking the shower off my lap and fell, chim first. while I was screaming... Like a little girl. Then I rolled on my back so the hot water wouldn't hit my dick, suddenly, Clara opened the courtin and saw my dick "waking from a sound sleep", I instantly noticed her blushing cheeks while she closed the courtin, I rolled to my chest so if anyone opened the courtin it wouldn't see my place where "the sun never shines" somebody threw a towel to this side of the courtin. I tried to get up to the chair but I couldn't, I dried myself oncthe floor. And got the towel around my waist.

-Clara?! Clara?! Help?!

-She's with another pacient-said a manly voice while a male black nurse putted me in a wheelchair and took me to my room.

When I got there my hospital roomamate was awake.