•Council Leaders• *

After hanging out with the girls for a month, we decided to stick together. When I mentioned the pack though, they were scared. Both were rejected and banned. They had met and stuck together for almost three years. I told them, "How about we have a pack. All women like us. Women who were rejected by idiots, hurt and called sluts" They agreed and we planned on going to the council. We then decided on a date which was for 5 months from then. After agreeing, we decided I'd be Alpha as planned,  Janelle, my Beta and Jenni as my Gamma. We decided to see who we could recruit in those five months. Along the way, we met 16 women like us. All in our same boat. Who knew this happened a lot? Stupid men whores. Jessica, Juliet, Jane, Francisca, Star, Danielle, Lucia, Sarah, Susan, Esmeralda, Abigail, Daisy, Reneesme, Cecilia, and Genevieve were their names.

We began living in the castle but hiding, careful not to be spotted by the male rogues who were really disrespectful, and sometimes,  unstable. Some were so lost, they couldn't transform back into human form anymore. Losing a mate, or even their crimes, it got to them and made them go crazy. Not many survived, especially the females who had never been trained or were too emotional.
Finally, the day came when we would take a trip to the council's home.

With my money, I had bought a car and kept it hidden. We all got in since it was a big van. When we arrived, many guards were watching us. I rolled my eyes. "I am here to speak with the Council. It is of utter importance. No, we do not plan to attack. What would us defenseless ladies do?" Janelle snorted and I smiled. They led us all to the council doors. The guards said they admitted only three. Janelle, Jenni, and I went in after the girls encouraged us. In front of us sat the council. It consisted of the elders of all the Supernatural creatures.

Alfred, Elder of elves
Vincent, Elder of vampires
Wendy, Elder of witches
Genevieve, Elder of giants
Drake, Elder of dragons
Fran, Elder of Fae
Redrick, Elder of Reapers
Devon, Elder of demons
Ariel, Elder of mermaids
Serene, Elder of Sirens
William, Elder of Werewolves
And the co-leaders, Angel, Elder of Angels and co-leader Mist, Elder of dark angels. And not to forget Ortence, Elder of Oracles. The wisest and most powerful.

Janelle, Jenni, and I bowed, showing our respect.  "Ha. A bunch of rouges bowing to us? Now that's new. No rouge has ever done that. That bunch always try to fight us" Elder Serene said with distaste. "If I may speak Elder Serene and all other great elders. I may be a rouge now, but I have always followed council rules since a young pup. Not only me but my fri- family as well" I tell them. 

"Yes, okay. Now dear, why are you and your rouge friends here? Tell us" said Elder Angel. She was impatient and slightly annoyed at us just arriving without asking. "Elder Angel. Elders. I am here because I would like to start a pack" I heard pure silence. "Now why would we allow a bunch of female rouges to have a pack! Rouges!! Ha!!" Elder William laughed.

Elder Angel glared at him and Elder Mist seemed curious while Elder Ortence smiled encouragingly. "Please, if you'll let me explain my story, why I decided this? Why I think I'm able to be an Alpha?" I asked, begging. I can't let my girls down. "Very well then, explain" Elder Alfred, who was known to be merciful, spoke, genuinely curious. "Thank you. My name is Alexandria Rene Summers. It was Carter but I decided to change my last name to my mother's maiden name. I am now 18 years of age. My parents are Richard Carter and deceased mother Willow Summers" Elder Wendy's eyes twinkle in recognition. "She died in a Witch-Werewolf vs. Shifters war. My mother died defending Elder Wendy when a shifter attacked. She mind linked me telling me to be proud of her since we had fought that day severely. Years later, last year to be exact, I met my mate on his birthday,"

Tears had begun pouring out of my eyes. "Alpha Kyle Rivera. He said he loved me and I loved him. We had sex... My first time may I add. The next day, I was called by Taylor, an Omega to go see him. I was shocked by him not being there. No note, no nothing," Full on waterworks. I wipe them away. The girls hold me.  "I thought he had work.  When I checked to see my mark, nothing. I was sad but shook it off. I changed and went to see him happy. When I arrived my mate was with the whole pack. They all glared and scowled. I asked what was wrong.