Chapter Thirty nine - Smell of anger, fear and hatred-

This is not the end.

Chapter Thirty nine:

How did I end up here? I didn’t actually know, nor remember. But all I was thinking of right now… even though being in the position of getting my life stolen away was very likable. Was how I kind of remember being completely accepting for what’s to come just before I entered that barn.

I wasn’t sure right now. My mind was racing everywhere and my tears were falling. I was not scared, but when you face death in the eye and have the chance to run away, a person will always prefer to run away. And that was what I was trying to do. Another tear fell, or maybe the millionth, as I kept watching Sam wave his hands frantically. If only I didn’t feel the urge to protect myself. If only the courage I felt earlier was there.

I tiptoed behind them as we walked towards the directions we thought was best. Sam was hushing us silently, pointing at our paths and controlling everything we’re doing with so much confidence that it soothed me a bit.

Sam suddenly froze and lifted his hand which led me, Natalie, Andrew and Dean to stand still. In a moment, he turned his head and urged us to take silent steps forward. The scene was as follows, a closed room was surrounded with three men unconscious. They were snoring and shifting slightly as if they were babies. I raised an eyebrow, maybe this isn’t as hard as I thought…

Sam walked towards one of them while Dean and Andrew did the same and at the same they held onto the men’s necks and twisted them with a crack. I flinched and grabbed Natalie’s hand. Natalie impressed me by watching those men die without anything as a squeal. Sam turned to us again and said,” We’re sorry you had to see this,”

I nodded and we walked to the room. I knelt down to look through the peep hole just to have my heart stop beating at the sight of a tied up Abraham, bleeding to death in the darkness.

I stood up and turned around, my eyes frantic. Andrew held my shoulders as I fought for my breath while Sam was already trying to pick the lock since the room was locked.

Natalie stood beside me wiping a couple of tears and I felt a little better knowing she wasn’t as strong as I thought. Sam stood up and whispered frustrated,” it doesn’t work!”

Andrew bit his lips and said,” we have to be alert from this moment on,”

I frowned and was about to ask why when Andrew’s gun suddenly was pointed at the door and he pulled the trigger. Natalie and I jumped from fright but then ran inside the room when the door fell down.

Abraham was the only one inside the room. I smiled in happiness but then realized what was wrong. Blake and Javier were missing!

I turned around,” Dean and Natalie, go look for Blake and Javier!”

Dean nodded and as they were about to exit the room, Sam stopped him handing him a gun,” take this gun with you and as soon as you find them, get out of here!”

Natalie and Dean nodded and then turned around sending me a look. I understood that look and it made my heart ache but I just smiled reassuring them.

Once they were out, I turned to look at Abraham, he was unconscious. Andrew and Sam took his hands out of the cuffs and then held him up as he started waking up.

His eyes blinked open with his groans and then his eyes widened when they fell on me.

I smiled , feeling the urge to cry from how happy I was. He, however, scowled and muttered in a rough voice,” what the hell are you doing here, woman?”

I rolled my eyes,” It’s your fault!”

He raised his eyebrow and I wished to yell at him for that, he seemed so tired, why did he even talk to me? he should stay silent so he wouldn’t lose all his energy!