Chapter 6 - Lost

The next day we are informed that were low on medical supply's so me and Kyle and Madison go out for a supply run to the St. Claire's hospital on the way there we stop for gas and then i see it a young woman about 23 years old in the gas station she was bit on the neck so i go in and ask her how she is and she tells me her name is Silvia i tell her shes on and we walk to the jeep and when shes in front of me i have to take my hunting knife and stab her in the back of the head she never felt it though. When we arrive at the hospital we take out 5 walkers along the way and when we get up to the supply closet when we walk around the corner and we don't pay attention and a walker sinks his teeth into Kyle's left arm Madison shoots it before it attacks us and i go to Kyle and i tell him to bite my belt as he bites it i cut off his arm from elbow down i give him a numb shot before and he don't feel it but hes turning pale quickly burn the wound to stop the blood and i wrap Goss around it we have to take Kyle to a hospital room and we tell him to stay we lock the door from the outside and we get the rest of the supply's we check the freezer room for food and water and we take it to Kyle's room we have to stay there for a few days until Kyle regains his strength and when he do it takes a little getting use to to shoot with 1 hand but he can when we arrive we are all greeted by crying family's who thought we were dead and then we tell what had happened to Kyle and Kyle's family still treats him like himself like they should after i bring the meds to the medical center and then i hear crying and when I'm running to my motor home that's when the cryings coming from i drop my gun i don't know i did it but i did then when i open the door i see a walker, making its way to Austin then i try to pull my gun then i realize i don't have it and then i go to stab it but i left my knife at the hospital so i just tackle the walker who than is about a pinkie away from biting me then i hear a gun shot and the walker drops dead.... again ...... then i look its Madison i look like I'm in shocked more scared should i say then i run to Madison and i hug her then i pick up Austin and rock him to sleep. the next morning I'm woken up by the sound of a knock. its Kyle who tells me "Madison and Wes are missing" i run to wes's bunk and its torn up there was a struggle. I then run to Madison's bunk its just the blankets that she lifted up then i walk to the bathroom and then i see a broken glass and blood its like someone cut her that's when i wake everyone and call a meeting in the towns square that's when i see it every ones around and i see it the leader is hung from the edge of the school and i see a note i then run to the note and ther's a clue it reads "If thaw shall want to find there friends thaw shall come alone to the pandas home" and i think Pandas Home over and over then i get Kyle to help me Barry the turned body of the leader when were done we get everyone to try to solve the mystery. the next few days all i do is listen to Katelyn worry and I'm worrying myself when i go outside me and maria go for a walk while Lindsey and terry watches Austin when we decide to go outside the camp we only walk to the store over the road and when we go to the store Maria starts kissing me she pulls off her cloths and shes naked and she pulls off my cloths and she starts going towards my penis then i don't see it but when shes almost down there a walker comes and then the walker falls it tripped on a bag of flower and when walker then lunges into maria and chops down on her neck and she starts screaming and she says the baby! i auto medically pull myself away from maria and i grab my gun and i shoot the walker and by the time i get the bulet into the walkers brain the walker has 3 chunks taken out of maria and then maria is struggling to talks she says "tel-l Aus--t-in I l-ov-e hi-mm... an-dd the--  ba-by- im- pr-eg-anat-e"

i cry and i realize she was pregnant and i give her a kiss good by and as i kiss her i shoot her in the head i get dressed and i take her gun and bullets and walk out of the store crying.