Chapter 23 - Cole

A/N: HEY I KNOW ITS A EARLY UPDATE PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! BUT PLEASE BE HAPPY FOR ME BECAUSE I FEEL... LOST LATELY. SHOULD I BRING IN A NEW CHARACTER? I GOT SOME OF MY FRIENDS WILLING TO PLAY THE PART BUT THE QUESTION IS.. SHOULD I? AND I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER THESE PEOPLE WILL SURVIVE I MEAN THERE'S WALKERS BUILDING UP LIKE CRAZY! SO XD WAIT AND SEE! ANYWAYS HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER! ANOTHER WILL BE POSTED SOON ENOUGH.

______________________________________________

Mitchell's P.O.V

______________________________________________

     Every seance Madison kissed me she has avoided me. and when we pass each other she avoids all eye contact.

     She didn't even attend Travis's Funeral.

     Ashley and Jacob worked everything out.

     We lost a friend I really did not know the name of but it was sad.

     We have fewer numbers now.

    15.

    We are low on food.

     We are struggling to survive.

     A few walkers keep getting in under the bus.

     My thoughts are interrupter by a tap on my shoulder.

     I turn my focus away from the forest filled with walkers to face Nick.

     "we need to go on a run we are dangerously low on food and ammo." Nick says worried.

     Nick has grown on me. Like old days.

     "Fine! Get a few people and meet in the field in about a hour" I say bubbly.

     I never went on a run in a while.

     I Miss going out on runs.

     I do not like being trapped behind these fences all day everyday.

     A run ain't a bad idea.

      After about a hour I get out of my bed and strap my holster belt threw the loops on my pants. Putting my pistol and knife in both sides. Taking my new Katana and strapping it on my back

     When I walk into the field I see about 5 people.

     Nick.

     Madison.

     Richard.

     Jacob.

     And,

     Ashley.

     Then there's me that makes 6 people going on the run.

    I just check to make sure everyone has a gun and a melee of some sort.

     Check.

     I decide to take the truck.

     I drive.

     Jacob in passenger

     Ashley behind him.

     Richard in middle.

     and Madison behind me.

    Nick is in the back of the truck keeping guard for any herds.

     We decide to loot a abandoned Police station.

     They have guns,Ammo and definitely food.

     The police here were survivalist freaks.

     I'm Surprised there all dead.

     We all load out of the truck and stand beside each other.

     No words are spoken.

     When I take out my katana EVERYONE takes out their guns.

     "Move in" I whisper only loud enough so my friends could hear me.

     When we reach the door Nick hold up 3 fingers and takes one away then another then another singling for us to open the door. We did.

      Slicing off a walkers head with my Katana as the door swings open with full force, I feel a cold barrel of a gun on my head then a click of someone loading it.

      Everyone in my group points their guns at a well built man with brown eyes and brown hair swept neatly to the side. I stare the man down as he has a cold eyed look like he is staring into my soul.

      "Lower your weapons or I send this bullet straight threw his head." The man said.

     "You shoot and you get 5 bullets threw your skull." Madison said loud and clear.

      "Please! I know he is your leader! If I kill him you will all die by being torn to bits. So what if I die? We all die anyways!" The man spat back.

     He looked very familiar to me.

     "Oh and one more thing If you shoot me all the flesh eaters with in 10 miles will hear you and you will be screwed!" He finished.

     No way.

      It cant be.

     Can it?

     "Cole?" I asked like i seen a ghost.

     The man looked at me and his eyes widened.

     "Cole Martin?" I said.

      The man tilted his head and said,

     "Mitchell?"

     "Yea! Its me!" I said a smile growing on my face.

      "Oh My GOD! MITCHELL ITS YOU IT REALLY IS YOU!" He lowered his gun and pulled me into a big bear hug.

       "Man when this shit hit the fan I tied to find you but by the time I reached your house you were gone." Cole said.

       "I checked everywhere and i knew you were alive because I seen your hunting guns were gone." He whispered into my ear.

     "yes I am alive! Now what do you say you come back with us to my camp?" I asked pulling away from his hug.

     "Yea! Lets go!" he said smile growing as he put his gun into his belt.

     By now everyone of my friends had there gun lowered as we exited the Police station after Cole grabbed his gear.

     As we pull away I hear Nick scream something and I look back and see a herd following us about 50 maybe 60. 

     "SHIT!" I yelled. Swerving away from the camp loosing the herd.

     Hopefully.

      Driving.

     Surviving.

     With the people I love.

______________________________________________

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT OH WELL! YOU LOVE ME! ANYWAYS.

VOTE

COMMENT

READ ON!

XOXO

~Mitchell