Chapter 2

After finishing writing a letter, Severus sends off his large black owl with yellow eyes and ear tufts, Mortem, to the Malfoy Manor. Then he got back to his potion work.

In the afternoon, Mariella waltzed in her way to Snape's personal office. She didn't bother to knock instead she entered with a loud bang of the door; Severus nearly jumped due to it. She seductively walked to his husband and whispered, "baby" that sends chills to his spine before claiming his lips and his hands ware on her waist while her arms rested on his shoulder.

"What is it that you desire again?" he asked after the kiss finished.

"I want to go shopping in the Diagon Alley with you now or maybe the next morning

"I want to go shopping in the Diagon Alley with you now or maybe the next morning. I need a gown for tomorrow night, Sevy"

"Why can't you do it all by yourself? As fas as I know, my love, you've traveled nearly the whole world alone-"

"Because I want to the world to know that you are my husband and I am your wife and also I want those men to stop sending their letters, flowers, and chocolates with a touch of love potion on it."

"However, it might affect your reputation and publicity as well as mine-"

"I want to be 'Mrs. Snape' officially"

"But you are 'Mrs. Snape' already"

"To you but not to the world. Baby, I want you to be proud of me"

"I am already proud of you." Her husband replied then claimed her lips right after. "Moreover, I don't think that it is not necessary to display-"

"For you yeah, but not for me!" she yelled.

She left the office at once with a loud bang again and was crying through to the master's bedroom. She was furious that she locked the room and cried up until night. "Severus Snape, You will pay for this!" she declared between her muffled sobs.

 "Severus Snape, You will pay for this!" she declared between her muffled sobs