chapter 6

She landed on Diagon Alley where all kinds of witches and wizards gather around, all kinds of students running and bustling around to buy something or some things, and all merchants tirelessly accommodating dating each and every customer. She sighed and watched the people hurrying, bustling, and running around the place -contemplating the busy economy of the surroundings. "I have to find to a revenge dress." She thought with smirk painted on her face.

As the lady moved forward, all the salespersons gradually approach with their best product.

A middle-aged kind old man said to her, "Ma'am, what a fine lady you are! Would like to buy some herbs for your afternoon tea time?"

"Or a nice perfume that will suit your grace?" came from a blonde-haired boy.

"I'm sorry but---" she tried to say but suddenly bumped off to a tall, blonde looking, but not so handsome guy.

"A FREE LIMITED EDITION GILDEROY LOCKHART'S ADVENTURE'S SET WITH POSTERS AND AUTOGRAPHS! I know you are drooling over it. but hey surprise! I, a handsome gentleman, will do only good and nothing but the best for a kind jewel like you; therefore, it's all yours! For free!" he said.

"Je suis désolé mais qui es-tu? (I'm sorry but who are you?)" She spoke. She only speaks in her native tongue when she is uninterested or irritated to someone or something or when she is in France. But seeing the picture behind the words, it means that she was bothered by the man. She thought, "the nerve of him!".

"Oh, French I see... the language of love erm." Lockhart suddenly began finding some French words at the back of his brainy. As if there's any.

"Eh bien ... Mademoiselle, je suis Gilderoy Lockhart, l'homme le plus charmant que vous ayez jamais connu, et je vous adresse mes salutations les plus humbles. (Well... Miss I am Gilderoy Lockhart, the most charming man you'll ever know, and I am giving you my humble greetings.)" He tried to empress with an intolerable accent and charming smile displaying his all-white teeth.

The gracious lady raised her left eyebrow shocked for never in her existence heard an accent that was so incomparably dreadful as his. It took her a moment to digest the man's words. "Charmé, Monsieur Lockhart (charmed, Mr. Lockhart)" That's all she can say to him. She looked intensely to his blue eyes sending non-verbal and fake lust.

"Hey reporters, Gather around! I am giving my one and only precious set of my books to the Mademoiselle." He gestured the reporters to take good shots of her. "seeing that she here all the from France" He brushed his hand to her cheek feeling the softness of her skin.

"Oy! Mr. Lockhart and Mademoiselle, would you grant us a nice shot of you two?!" the daily prophet photographer demanded.

"Sure, why not?" Lockhart assured the photographer with his signature smirk. He then suddenly grabbed and hugged her.

While, she, the beauteous lady couldn't believe what just happened. So shocked that she couldn't move any of her muscles. She badly wanted to slap him, but she couldn't.

"Hasta la vista, baby" he smirked and kissed her hand leaving his disgusting saliva on her hand. Fortunately, he left together with his reporters after that.

She screamed in rage, "You moron, that's not even French! That was Spanish!!". Thankfully, Lockhart's followers were already in a distinct distance so they don't have the chance to hear her objection towards that vile of a man.

"I. AM. SO. DEAD. WHEN. I. GET. HOME." She said to herself knowing the possessive personality of her husband.

------------------------

Author's note

Hi dear readers!

please accept my sincere apology of leaving you hanging like what my OC did to Snape.

I know this chapter is such a clichè but this important for the development of the story.

I will try my best to create more chapters and finish this story once and for all.

How's my narration, anyway? I humbly request your opinions and begging you to vote for this chapter.

Until then