Chapter 4

While sitting on Severus' chair, Lucius conjured a bottle of firewhiskey and a brandy glass.

"Care for a drink, my old friend," Malfoy stated.

"Bloody hell I need it," Severus replied and conjured another chair at the opposite side of the table facing his large fireplace.

"So how's being a husband eh?"

"Doubtlessly hard I must say, but the sex is good you know"

"Tell me Severus how did you end up being married to that woman? Did you use any love potion on her?" questioning him like an auror.

"Well, we first met in a potion convection in France and the story begins and as for that stupid question 'old friend' no, I didn't use any potion on her nor do I wish because I don't want to rot in Azkaban like 'our friends', I am perfectly capable of making myself worthy to the Dark Lord by deceiving the Old Fool and I do hope you knew that already."

"Oh come on my friend that's a very vague story of yours. I know you have many secrets that you don't wish to tell me but I beg you to make this one an excuse," Malfoy pleadingly said.

"Well if you must, then my mind is open for your use"

Lucius nodded as a reply and muttered, "legilimens"

Lucius' Pov

As I dig in his memory, I arrived in the said potion convention. The event was a symbol of cultural diversity and a new enlightened era for potion making. Best potioneers all over the world came to this historical event to share their learnings and each other traditions of making potions.

Then I saw Severus walking well nearly running into a room. I followed him. In the said room, there was a lecture about Wolfsbane Potion and lecturer was his wife. "Ah, I see" I raised my eyebrows and thought. Then I looked back to Severus and saw his friend's jaw nearly drop on the floor, " what a very embarrassing moment for you" I said while I am smirking at him. Then I heard her wife's voice saying, "You can sit sir there several empty seats in here, if you don't mind," and she smiled at him. I returned my glance to Severus and I saw him glaring to his future wife like feeling mocked then he sits near the exit.

"Now, The Wolfsbane Potion is an innovative and complex potion that relieves, but does not cure, the symptoms of lycanthropy. The main ingredient is wolfsbane, also referred to as aconite or monkshood. As such, this Potion is very dangerous when incorrectly concocted, since Aconite is a very poisonous substance. The way one must imbibe it is very unique among potions, in that a gobletful of wolfsbane potion must be taken for each day of a week preceding the full moon.

In East Asia, there is a complete equal of this potion; however, this certain potion is for those who are named as hui jin in China, kitsune in Japan and kumiho in Korea. These creatures are mythical which means there are not humans; however, they are depicted as an intelligent and immortal beings and they have different powers. Mostly it varies in elemental to spiritual powers. While the other side of it is they have the ability to disguise as an attractive woman to lure their victims and they mostly victimize non-magical people since they can eat their livers without getting harm unlike wizards who will use their powers to fight against them. In spite of this information, the modern generation of nine-tail foxes are less dangerous than before. They are more likely to make amends to our world and even to the world of muggles. They also have mated to wizards and muggles who they love and as a result of that, a Japanese potioneer named Sambokjin created a potion called kitsune tamashi to prevent accidental death of their love ones or any people due to their powers. Any questions?"