nineteen

Sasha's P.O.V -

"So your not gonna show me what your outfit is? Because that's just unfair of you."

I chuckled at Seth's cuteness and kept walking with him and the rest of my tired out group to the car.

"I am not showing you because I want it to be a surprise. I mean come on Seth, surprises are the fun and joyful things in life -"

"Don't."

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder as we reached the car.

Kevin got in and attempted to start his old car up, but it wouldn't budge. He kept messing around with the controls and you could see his expression was now frustrated.

He slammed his hands down on the steering wheel as his fifth attempt to start the car up, failed.

"Dammit!"

I looked at Seth and sighed,

"I'm guessing we are stuck here aren't we?"

"That may be the case bossy."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm getting home Kevin, you can call a tow truck, I am calling us an Uber, I'll be back."

"I'll go with."

I looked at Seth and nodded.

Kevin sighed and I took my phone out as Seth and I made our way to a quiet area in the back of the building we were once shopping in.

I launched the app and went through the process.

Out of the corner of my eye I had noticed Seth glancing at me every so often.
I looked at him and he looked away, making me smile.

"Alright, one should be here soon."

I began to walk back to Kevin's car but Seth grabbed my wrist stopping me.

I turned around and looked at him, confused.

"Bossy uh, do you think I could maybe talk to you for a second. It's important."

I knew something was definitely wrong. Seth was scratching the back of his neck, and he only does that when he's nervous.

"Of course."

He sat down on the concrete floor and I joined him.

"What's up Sethie?"

He smiled at my new found pet name for him and then sighed and spoke up.

"So um, Zahra and I got in to a bad argument. We uh, we broke up, for good."

"W-what? Why? What happened?"

"It's a long story."

"We got time."

Seth nodded and then rested his head back on the concrete wall behind him.

"So I never told you cause I never wanted you to freak out or whatever, but uh, back when I was injured, Zahra slept with my brother."

"What!? You were still in a relationship with her after!?"

"Chill bossy chill. She uh, she said that he got her drunk and took advantage of her. Come to find out that was far from the case. When we were arguing she basically said that because she didn't like me and him hanging out together, she convinced him to sleep with her, and that she lied when she told me that he took advantage of her. It sucks man. My brother and I were so close, and now we haven't spoken in months."