Part 6

Alex woke to the sound of hushed voices, they spoke frantically. she recognized Kathrine's worried voice and Thdiir demanding things that be brought to help her heal. she groaned and let her eyes lazily open, both Thdiir and Kathrine were at the foot of her bed arguing intensely and not paying any attention to her. 

there was a sharp pain at her side and she winced, peeling the blankets off her to look at her bandaged side. it was sticky with gauze and what ever Kathrine had put on it, but she was already feeling better. Elena walked in scowling and folded her arms.

"I think itis safe here, as long as you don't tell!" Elena snapped. 

"It is not in my power, it is in Tristan's!" Kathrine exclaimed. 

"We'll just leave then, i bet i can make it back to my people where she can receive proper help." Thdiir stated. 

"You said it was her wish that she was helped by Me, she is my sister not yours. now, i have bandages to change and a little sister to take care of." Kathrine demanded putting her hands on her hips. 

"I don't think you can, with that belly." Elena snapped. 

Alex looked closer to her sister and noticed that her sister was pregnant. Kathrine looked ready to slap them all in the face. Alexandra sat up, now realizing she was going to be an aunt, and for a moment it hadn't mattered that she had been pierced by two arrows she was over filled with joy. 

"I'm gonna be an Aunt?" Alex finally asked 

all three pairs of eyes turned to face her, all of them looking revealed and happy. Kathrine grinned and ran to her, hugging her. Elena was next, and soon she was covered in happy words. Kathrine was crying in joy and whipped her face finally pulling away. Elena was explaining things but Alex wasn't paying attention. 

"Do you know if it is a girl of a boy?" Alex asked. 

"No we don't, one of the wet nurses said that there was a high chance of it being a girl." Kathrine stated. 

Thdiir coughed and Kathrine and Elena stopped talking. Kathrine stepped out of the room first followed by Elena who was smiling as if she knew a secret the others didn't. Thdiir sent her a glare and smiled back to Alex. she smiled back and opened her arms, he ran straight into her reach where she pulled him tightly around her. his arms wrapped around her and squeezed her, making her wince. she played with a strand of his hair, twirling it till it made a little ringlet. 

"I was so worried that we hadn't made it in time, it wasn't until you spoke that i knew you'd be alright." Thdiir mumbled against her neck. 

"I am glad i am alright."she answered with a smile. 

Thdiir looked up to her and glared at her. 

"Don't you ever do that again." he commanded. 

"i promise i wont." she answered with a small laugh, cupping his cheek with her hand. 

his eyes softened and he rested his head against her chest, she smiled and smoothed his hair out. 

"I was truly afraid that you would leave me." he whispered. 

"i wouldn't dare to." she answered. 

she played with his silky hair until her eyes closed and she fell asleep, with Thdiir next to her, hearing the beating of her heart. 

her eyes fluttered open and she realized that outside was pitch black. Thdiir was still asleep next to her and she smiled softly. there was a small click and Alex looked to the door, Guinevere slipped into the room. Alex wondered what she was doing in here, Guinevere hadn't noticed Alex was awake and crept to the window looking out. she smiled and turned to face the both of them, Before humming quietly and walking to Alex's right side.