Part 10

Alex stopped dead in her tracks and tried to listen harder for the sound. again it came, she looked to Thdiir confussed who had a smile creeping on his face. the others must have not heard it and were already taking sides of what to do. so far Elena had voted they stayed to really find out what happened while Guinevere said they should all go home. 

"He is dead! let's just go home and forget about all of this!" Guinevere snapped. 

"He is not! but i suspect that you don't care since you hate him, you're probably jumping with joy!" Elena hissed back. 

"i hope you all aren't talking about me." Arthur stated. 

Alex spun around and scanned the roof tops before she saw Arthur sitting on a magestic white horse. he grinned and looked down on them, Elena laughed happily seeing as her point had been made clear. he was not dead, not even by a little, he even had a person riding behind him. 

"Get down from there!" Henry snapped. 

Arthur disappeared for a few moments before riding out again, this time he was at their same level of stance. he smiled and stopped in front of Alex, 

"Henry, you seem glad to see me." he teased. 

Henry rolled his eyes but couldn't help smiling, Alex walked up to Arthur who smiled at her and helped the girl with raven hair down. she turned to face Alex, and she noticed her eyes were an odd shade of Sapphire blue, as if they were real gems with a hint of gold in them. 

"This is Sapphire, Sapphire this is Alexandra." Arthur stated dismounting. 

"Pleasure to meet you Alexandra." Sapphire said happily,

"Please, no one calls me that, Alex will be fine." She answered. 

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked Sapphire. 

"Arthur said i could come with him." she answered flatly, not really liking Henry at all. 

"She can be our cook!" Arthur stated pulling off a few small bags. 

"Gwen is our cook." Jonathan stated. 

"She can't cook." 

"HEY!" Gwen snapped. 

"see, she's perfect and she can actually cook." Arthur answered cheerfully. 

as the others began to bombard Sapphire with questions Alex walked up to Arthur. he looked at her and smiled before going on with his hum. 

"How long have you been waiting here?" she asked. 

"Got here just now, it was a little harder coming back than going.  the Nífred are getting stronger and i saw a lot of your father's men." he answered. 

"Who is this Sapphire?" she teased. 

"Just a friend, she is considered the Queen of the Mines of Dune." he answered happily. 

"Are they not Dwarven mines?"

"She's half Dwarf." he answered 

"Why did you bring her?" she asked. 

"She seemed to know me like i her, she told me so. and she also followed me." he added. 

"Followed you?"

"yup." he answered turning and walking back to the camp. 

Sapphire stood up and Arthur tossed her a small package, she opened it and sat down sharing the food with the other girls. Alex sat down next to Thdiir and Arthur took a seat across form Sapphire. Guinevere looked glum with the fire, Hunter was trying to share some food with her but she didn't take anything.