How to Fall in Love (21)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

     All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author. 

Piggy's Note:

Hey, loves! How have you all been? \ (•◡•) /

Thank you so incredibly much for taking your time to read this!!!!!!!!!!!! It honestly means so much to me. You guys are a blessing. \ (•◡•) /

To the right is a trailer made by @hahaxlol (thank you, girl! i've placed this also in the very first part of this story so people could see it more frequently than in this chap). It's utterly lovely.

Please do tell me your thoughts on this chapter! It's a bit boring, the first part? But I think by the very end of it you'll feel a bit confused? Squeaky? Miffed? I have no idea, so please do let me know, because I'd love to hear from you!     \ (•◡•) /

See you again soon?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

(i apologise profusely for two things, a: the shitty writing style, and b:)

(i'm excited for the next chapter bc finn x mia moments, as in cute ones)

(as in as cute as the gif to the side)

(whoamikiddingihavenopoweroverjamesfrancosutterlyinhumanewinkwhichmakesmekaputandBAMBAMBAM)

                                                        ❀❃❀❃❀

                                     c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - o n e

                              [  h o w  t o  c a t c h  a  l o v e  b u g  ]

            "Now what?"

            The question escaped my lips the moment we stepped out of Forge. It was a cool, breezy morning—was it still apt to call it that with only less than an hour until the afternoon?and I wished I had brought a sweater with me.

            But not that I would've known, because when I woke up today, all I knew was I was going to spend the entire afternoon at La Hermosa, and even so much as thought of it as an ice cream birthday bash.

            But instead, I was in front of a pub, nothing but a paper bag with me containing my scruffy Minnie Mouse shirt and long, unfashionable skirt, standing between two men. Men who, in technicality, were wearing thick-layered, multi-purpose American tuxes, which probably meant they were getting more warmth than I was, with a mere lime shirt and skinny jeans.

            Ah, I was envious.

            Suddenly, I felt a sense of déjà vu as someone pulled me against him, his arm draped haphazardly over my shoulders, instantly giving me warmth. Warmth not only from the added body heat (that sounded wrong), but also to my face, spreading like wildfire. My right cheek was pressed up against the soft fabric of an American tux, and as I tried to look up at the man whose arm had pulled me, I realised, with a skip in my heart, that it was none other than Finn.