The Tower

Prince's POV:

Once we got to the base of the tower, the showdown between Ursula and I commenced. She swung her tentacles at me, but I was too fast for her and quickly evaded her attack. She then grabbed a bunch of swords that seemed to appear out of nowhere and threw them at me. However, it's going to take a lot more than that to take me down, I pulled out my own sword and easily deflected the oncoming swords. We kept going back and forth like that for a while, but it was obvious that she was growing tired.

She grabbed King Triton's crown out of thin air and placed it upon her head, then she picked up the King's trident from thin air as well. When she did that, Ursula grew to a monstrous size, and the entire mind scape was flooded with water and a couple of shipwrecked looking boats appeared. Thomas, Logic, and Morality managed to get to higher ground, while I grabbed a hold of a rope that was attached to a ship. I climbed up the rope and pulled myself into the ship, I then remembered how Prince Eric defeated Ursula and decided to give it a try. I steered the ship right for her, and before she could defend herself, the front of the ship stabbed her through the abdomen. I managed to jump out of the ship just before she sank down into the ocean she created bringing the ship down with her. When she died, Ursula and the ship turned into pixie dust, and the water vanished as if our battle never happened.

The others came running towards me and were praising me for my amazing skills, except Logic of course.

"Now that Ursula has been defeated, we need to keep moving so that we can put an end to this chaos. If we don't fix this soon, the entire mind space will collapse, and who knows what will happen to Jon. I don't know about you, but I don't want to stick around to find out."

I have a feeling that if the mind space is destroyed then Jon will be destroyed too. I can tell everyone else is thinking the same thing, since all of them have this gloomy look on their faces. Even Morality's trademark smile disappeared, it seems Logic noticed this as well and... tries to... cheer him up? 'Who are you and what have you done with Logic?!?'

Morality's POV:

I see Logic looking at me as he starts to speak,

"Don't worry according to my calculations we will stop whatever is causing this chaos before time runs out."

Hearing Logic say that makes me feel relieved and I'm able to smile again, I notice that Logic is smiling as well, but I decide to not point it out. Then I realize something and turn to Princey,

"So are we going to go save your beloved Anxiety or not?"

Prince's POV:

There it is again, as soon as Morality mentions Anxiety I can feel butterflies in my stomach, and my face heating up. 'I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might... kind of... have a... crush on Anxiety. How long have I felt this way? Why have a never noticed before? Does Anxiety feel the same way? Speaking of Anxiety we need to find him before he gets himself into trouble.'

"Of course we're going to save Anxiety and Jon's mind space!"

The others giggled and I just realized that I accidently admitted to having feelings for Anxiety, 'Crap!' The others don't look upset though in fact they look... happy? Thomas has a huge grin on his face,

"It's about time you admitted your feelings for Anxiety."

The others nodded in agreement,

"It was by accident, I didn't mean to admit anything!"

Morality smirks,

"It doesn't matter if you meant to or not, what matters is... I SHIP IT!"

I already know that I'm not going to win this argument, so I decided to change the subject,