Tagged Again

I was tagged by MikaB9, Turtletheshipper59 and flowerfellFrisk4. The reason I took so long to respond was that I didn't feel like doing it until now XD.

1) Hair Color: Brown
2) Eye Color: Hazel
3) Favorite Book: I guess The Hunger Games Trilogy, and the Enders Game book.
4) Current Lock Screen: It's a picture of my cat Lily

5) Favorite Food: Sushi6) Favorite Song: King by Lauren AquilinaMy friend My_Personalities showed me this song

6) Favorite Song: King by Lauren Aquilina
My friend My_Personalities showed me this song. But the song currently stuck in my head is this

This is how I currently feel right now.
7) Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, and Twenty One Pilots
8) Best Memory: I accidentally stumbled upon a comments section with Anxiety-Sanders, Prince_Sanders, Morality_Sanders, and Logic_Sanders in it. I ended up joining the rp that they already started and they became some of my best friends. Later a couple others joined including My_Personalities and flowerfellFrisk4 who also became some of my best friends. Eventually we added Thomas___Sanders to the rp and that was a lot of fun. After that we moved from Wattpad to Kik and we all were really close. I love all of them so much and I see them as my family.
9) Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving because you get to eat a lot of food, sleep in, and you get a break from school.
10) Favorite Pair of Shoes: I guess my Ugg boots... or my glittery silver heels.... I don't know XD
11) Tag 9 People:

CierraNJones

-yuuri-Katsuki-

Anti-Social-Shipper

GayBear1001

My_Personalities

Jadedragon13

MoriTiAmore

Prplzorua

xXFrozen_DragonXx

Well I'm done. Also just an update on the voting, it appears that there will be another chapter with a Prinxiety wedding. Perhaps even some Logicality too. And as for what will happen in the wedding... There's a specific comments section, and you know who you are, that has helped me come up with some great ideas! Anyways I'll see you guys next time! Bye!