Introduction

Hey guys this is my first ever story . I need your support to continue this story.

Elizay is a simple girl with only a simple wish. That is to have someone who will love her unconditionally. Being born in a very rich family you might think that she lives a lavish lifestyle. Let me tell you she is unwanted in her family.

She is the illegitimate daughter of Michael Worthington. So her step mother and half sister both hate her to their guts. No,don't think that her dad wanted to live with her so he brought her with him. He was forced to get her with him . He hates her because of her he had to lose everything that he once used to own. How???? Because his father came to know of his extramarital affair and disowned him from the property . So now even though he lives in the Worthington mansion he has no right to business or even a single penny of the Worthington properties.

Everything is under his wife Christine and his legitimate daughter Raina. They make Elizay's life a living hell. She is treated as a servant of the mansion. Lives in servant quarters .
Let me tell you nobody I mean not even single soul in the whole mansion like her. No, not because of her fault but the great step mother and half sister duo who are hell bent in making her life miserable does not even allow any person to interact with her. So when Elizay gets a marriage proposal she feels that God finally​ showed some mercy on her.
But after marriage she comes to know that her married life is a bed made of thorns.

Her husband Eros does not even want to see her face. He was forced to marry her . He wanted out of his family business and start everything new from his own sweat and hardwork . But before that he had to marry to move out of his parents' house . So desperate to have his freedom he agrees to marry her so that he could create a name for himself.

But in between all these people, Elizay is left out. Everyone only thought about themselves . Her dad wanted to get rid of her , her husband used her as his key to freedom .

Even after she comes to know the truth about her husband she stands by him. So when he decides to move out she also accompanied him in nothing but a wedding dress which her mother had given her just before she died.

Now starts her new life. She thought that now her husband will notice her. She started living with him in a matchbox like apartment . She did every household chores and used to wait for her husband at dinner. He used to come have his dinner and just simply get up and go to his room. Like this days used to pass she patiently waited for her husband to acknowledge her and him ignoring her.

Her husband got success and grew rich day by day. She did all her duties as a faithful wife . She accompanied him to events whenever he needed her. She always made sure that he does not have any problem in house and looked after him like her own child from keeping ready his business suit, preparing his breakfast to keeping his night suit before he sleeps so that he could have everything even before he asked. Even when they had servants his every work she did. She loved him unconditionally without expecting him to return her love.
Like these years passed and now it was time for their 10th wedding anniversary......

So what had happened in Eros's past that made him ruthless and what made such a loving wife's heart turn cold .... To know keep reading this heartwarming story a journey to know what is unconditional love .......

Guys I will only continue this story if I get enough response. I know there are many mistakes plzz forgive me for that .
Do not neglect the ones who love you unconditionally because when you lose them it's very difficult to get them back. Love them like how you want to be loved....
I will start uploading chapters when I get enough response from you ppl. Until then take care...Bye...

This is my book and my book alone. All rights are reserved. I am the author of this book and no copies are allowed. Be careful ppl dont copy my work or else you will have to suffer the consequences. And trust me it will be very bad.