Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven : I Hope So

~ Alexander's P.O.V~

I watched as my mate fought Nick. She was really good.

" I still don't want her fighting " My wolf mumbled.
" Me neither but we both know she will no matter what we say "
" I know "
" Hopefully it won't come down to fighting " I said.

I looked back at my mate and she had beat Nick. She walked out of the ring and towards me.

" Done staring? " She asked with a smirk.
" Nope " I replied.

She laughed and so did I.

" But anyways, do you guys have a gun I can borrow? " She asked.
" Why? " I asked confused.
" I need to work on my aim and a gun would be easier and faster then fist fighting " She replied.
" I think we do " I said.

" Hey Ryder do we have some guns? " I mind linked him.
" We have a few hand guns and sniper rifles " He replied.
" Can you get them and bring them to the training area " I said.
" Sure thing " He responded.

" Ryder's going to go get them " I said to Laurin.
" Thanks " She said.
" Anything for you " I smiled.

Laurin gave me a kiss before running off to where I saw Ryder walking with the guns.

~ Laurin's P.O.V~

" Here's the guns " Ryder said to me.
" Thanks " I said as I grabbed them.
" Anytime " He replied before walking off.

I walked over to a table and put the guns down. Then I grabbed a punching dummy and decided to use it as I target. I leaned him up against a fat tree and then grabbed the gun.

First I went with the hand gun. I got a few good shots with it but I missed majority of them. Only by a little though. I grabbed the snipper and went farther back. I hit the target each time. After I then went up into a tree and shot from there, hitting the target each time again.

" Looks like you need some touch up with the hand gun " Someone laughed.

I hopped down and came face to face with Abigail.

" Yeah " I shrugged.
" Then put the sniper down and train with the hand gun girl! " She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and smirked at her. I grabbed the hand gun and kept shooting at the target.

-------------------

" You ok? " Alex asked as he walked into our bedroom.
" No " I said.
" What wrong? " He asked as he sat down next to me
" I don't want anyone getting hurt....or killed. I've lost too many people that I care about in my life and don't want to continue that " I explained.
" Don't worry, everything will be ok " He promised as he put his arm around me

" I hope so "