Epilouge

Epilogue

7 Years later

~ Laurin's P.O.V~

" Rachel get back here! " I yelled as I chased her around the house.

Rachel is me and Alex's first born. She's a beautiful little girl who yesterday just turned two. She has blond hair, blue eyes and acts a lot like Alex.

I finally grabbed her and picked her up. She laughed and I smiled at her. I looked over at Alex who was trying not to laugh as well. Alex was holding our other child. A baby boy named Riker. Ryder had wanted us to name the child Ryder Jr but Riker was the closest he was going to get. Riker had brown hair, blue eyes and he was only a year old.

I walked over and sat down next to Alex. He smiled and used his free hand to pull me closer. Alex gave me a quick kiss before Rachel burst out laughing. I turned to her and she smile at me.

" I'm home!! " Someone yelled as they walked through the front door.

I got up and walked over.

" You're lucky they weren't sleeping " I said to Ryder.
" Sorry " He smiled as he put his hands up in surrender.
" Hey Laurin " Abigail greeted with a smile.
" Hey " I said back.
" Abi " Rachel screamed happily.

Abigail really liked coming over here to watch the kids and Rachel took a liking to her.

" Hey baby " Abigail smiled at my daughter.

I handed Rachel to Abigail and she smiled at me. We all walked in and sat down in the living room. Just as I was about to sit down, the doorbell rang.

I sighed and got up to open the door. I saw Faith and Nick and I screamed in shock.

" Congrats! " I yelled happily.

Faith gave me a confused look.

" I can hear it's heartbeat " I said happily.
" Well no use hiding it from you " She smiled.

I let them in and have Faith a hug. Then I turned to Nick and gave him one too.

" Congratulations " I said again.
" Thanks Laurin " He replied with a smile.

We all walked to the living room and sat down.

And the doorbell rang AGAIN!

" I got it! " Ryder yelled as he ran to the door.

We all watched curiously as he answered the door. Then the smell of Pizza hit me. Ryder came back and smiled at us.

" Thought we could use some pizza " He smirked.

We all grabbed a slice and kept talking and laughing.

I looked around at everyone and smiled.

This is my family.

This is where I belong