Two

I wake up to the sound of my buzzing alarm, immediately turning it off as I hear the horrid sound. Some people call it annoying, I'd like to call it deafening.

I head to my bathroom and go to shower and do all my other morning needs then walk out in a towel to see my best friend, Anthony, who I 've called Andy from since I can remember, casually laying on my bed typing away on his phone.

"Jesus I could've at least gotten a warning," I mutter, quickly grabbing an outfit from my closet with my towel wrapped tightly around my body.

"I did, I texted you," he retorts, looking up with a chuckle, "and come on Elle, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," he winks, me scoffing at him.

"We were 3 Andy! 3!"

"Same difference, I still texted you."

"Yes, because I keep my phone by my side in the shower," I say, smiling at his nonsense.

"Whatever," he waves me off, going back to his device, "now hurry up, I'm going to end up leaving you."

"You would never," I dare, making him look back up.

"Okay, I'll just get going then," he says, grabbing his backpack and heading out the door, "any last goodbyes?"

"Oh shut up," I say, making him raise a brow, me sighing in defeat. "Fine, I'll hurry. Don't you dare leave though."

"Mm... I'll try not to," he grins, sitting back down on my bed.

I quickly roll my eyes and head back towards the bathroom to change and fix my hair then walk back out to gladly see Anthony still sitting there. "Look who didn't leave!" I cheer and he just chuckles, getting up.

"Look who finished at a reasonable time!" He grins, earning a glare which he returns just as playfully, "you ready?"

"Sure thing," I say before grabbing my bag as well as my phone, him following behind me as we leave to his car.

・・・

"So, when did you plan on telling me about this whole Jullian nonsense," he says as he backs out the car, ruining the peaceful sound of... nothing.

"Eventually, but apparently Jewe- Jullian, decided to tell pretty much everyone about it. It wasn't even on purpose. I even tried texting that it was an accident but he blocked me before then, plus, how I was supposed to know his number was-conveniently enough- two off from my mom's?"

"Did you not have his number?" He asks, me scoffing at even the thought.

"I deleted that assholes number a long, long time ago." I mutter, the car going quiet.

"Look, I'm sorry, I know what he did back then hurt a lot. I just want you to know that if anything happens you can trust me and tell me anything you need to."

"It's fine Andy, everything is a-okay." I say, turning up the music, "and I do trust you, but let's just not talk about it anymore, okay?" I say, more of an agreement than a question, and he nods.

"Sure thing, now let's just get this school day over with, yeah?"

"Couldn't have said it better myself."