Summary

"You can't control who you fall in love with."

"Love is the one thing you can never truly fall out of."

"Love is like fate: you cant control it."

As young adults, this is something we know and/or experienced for ourselves. Rising YouTube star, Chloe Steele can attest to these three truths. She once fell in love with the wrong guy and when her new roommate begins to talk about him Chloe will do what she can to protect her.

Logan has been through some trials in his life, but he has never wanted to hurt anyone, especially those he cares about. Every time he thinks he's doing what is right someone always comes and knocks him back down. It has seemed that the whole world is against him. This already gives him a bad image to everyone's, so he undergoes a change. Gone is the sweet boy that everyone loved. When life knocked him down one too many times he decides to go with a look where everyone will leave him alone. He closes himself off until one day a girl shows up and without a single word gets him to open up about himself.

Lusy finally gets to leave home. She is finally leaving her past behind. When Lusy meets Chloe and Logan her world changes just like she wanted it too. But Chloe doesn't like Logan for some reason. Logan seems to be apologetic towards Chloe but she won't have any of it. Lusy is forced to find out the truth when things get bad and she forces Logan and Chloe to do exactly what Chloe doesn't want to do: talk to each other.