Chaper 4

I finally got home and rushed through the door. Chloe tried stopping me but I just ran past crying. When I finally got to my room I just closed to door and curled up in my bed to cry in peace.

"Tess, darling, whats wrong? Who made you so upset?" Chloe said gently as she came and sat beside me.

The only word I was able to choke out was "Logan." What was supposed to be me wanting him, turned into her thinking he hurt me.

"That jerk I'll teach him to mess with girls like that!" I was too upset to correct her.

As she was still ranting there was an urgent knock at the door. I heard Chlo get up to answer it and she started arguing with the person at the door.

"Chloe Marie Steel! Listen to me right now! I have never and will never intend to hurt someone I care deeply about. If you'll let me I will explain everything later, but right now there is a girl sobbing that I need to comfort and care for because no one deserves to hurt as badly as she does right now!" It was Logan.

"Fine but I'm not leaving her alone with you." I heard Chloe grumble.

Logan burst into my room and scooped me up in his arms. As we sat there I clung to him and just cried for what seemed like hours. When I finally stopped, Logan brought me out to the living room where Chloe was and sat me down. He sat down and wrapped his arms around me before asking what he had done.

"You essentially did nothing. When we were doing our skit, you called me names. The only reason it upset me was because of my ex. He used to call me names and um other stuff. He hated that I am asexual and didn't want to have sex with him. When you started calling me names it just brought back all the bad memories."

"By other stuff do you mean...?" Chloe trailed off.

I nodded, "'corrective' rape."

Logan pulled me even closer and buried his head in my neck. "I'll never let another guy touch you ever again." He proclaimed.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't touch her. Who knows you might run off again." Chloe glared at him.

"I had no choice, Chloe! My-"

"STOP!" I yelled at them. "Stop it right now and tell me why y'all are like this!"

"You know how I told you earlier that my dad found out I was bi and sent me away and I lost the best thing that had happened to me?" I nodded. "Well, Chloe was the best thing that had happened to me. She was my best friend since we were little. We always together. When my dad forced me to go to America I never got the chance to say goodbye, so Chloe thought I left on purpose and chose not to say goodbye. Never have I ever wanted to hurt the one person I cared the most about."

"How was your dad ever able to find out you were bi anyways?" Chlo asked.

"Well one of the guys from school had come over and my dad walked in on us hugging. He flipped out and I was forced to tell him I was bi." Logan answered.

"Why is your dad so against the LGBTQ+ community?" I asked.

"Well I think my mom leaving him for another woman is part of it, but honestly I don't know."

"I guess it was a good thing he never knew I am a lesbian I guess," Chloe stated. "He actually took me in without any questions when my mom kicked me out. He even paid for me to be here."

"He always did like you more than me..." Logan trailed off with a sad smile.

"Well then now that yall are talking now I'm going to go take a well-deserved nap and let yall catch up," I stated while untangling Logan's arms from me.

"Bu-" Logan started.

"No buts I need to go sleep I'm exhausted from crying."

"Okay..." He pouted.

As I was walking away I heard Chloe quietly whisper "I ship it."