Chapter Thirty Seven

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed Jasper's arm was draped around my waist. He was fast asleep and his nose was buried in my neck. I stroked his cheek softly and he sighed. I giggled, but then I suddenly heard my door open. My heart was pounding, thinking that it was my fake parents, but it was just Mickey.

"Mickey! You scared me!" I whispered. He cocked his head in confusion and he scurried off to his bed, he moved around to get comfortable and then laid down. I rolled my eyes at my dog's sleepiness. He was lucky that I loved him. I wiggled out of Jasper's grasp and went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth. As soon as I was done, I went back to my bed to lay beside him. Jasper suddenly stirred from his sleep and he was awake. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning," he murmured. I giggled and kissed his cheek. We held each other as we laid comfortably in my bed. He was playing with a lock of my hair and I placed my hand on his hand. Then he had asked if I had an extra toothbrush and I told him I did, and I showed him to the bathroom. I waited on the bed until he was finished. He came back moments later, and laid back down. I placed a hand on his back and he winced, and I looked at him in confusion. "You really did a number on my back"

I stared at his back and noticed that I gave him scratches. I blushed and lightly touched his back.

"I'm sorry," I murmured. He chuckled and kissed my hand.

"It's okay, I returned it by giving you lots of hickeys," he smirked. I looked at the huge mirror that was across from my bed and sure enough, there were numerous hickeys on my neck and chest. I slid down on my bed and covered myself with my blanket.

"W-Well I gave you a lot of hickeys too," I muffled out. Jasper laughed and got under the covers with me. He clasped my hand with his and kissed it.

"Damn right you did," he growled. I placed my head against his chest and lightly groaned. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. He stroked my hair, I sighed in his embrace. We stayed like that for a few minutes but then my cell phone rang. We both looked at each other, Jasper shook his head, wanting for us to stay like this for awhile longer. I giggled but I shook my head, I untangled myself from his embrace and he groaned. I swatted his hands away, I grabbed my phone from the night table. I sucked in a breath when I saw who it was.

Nate. It was my brother! Oh dear! I looked at Jasper with panicky eyes.

"It's my brother!" I exclaimed. Jasper quickly sat up and had a look of disbelief. I gestured to him to see on what should I do.

"Don't answer him!" Jasper exclaimed. Mickey whined from all the shouting and left my room. I closed the door so Mickey could have a good sleep somewhere else.

"I have to! He's my brother! If I don't pick up, he'll know something's wrong!" I say as I looked down at the phone. I took a deep breath, fake smiled and picked up the phone in my best cheery voice. "Hi Nate!"

"What's wrong?" he asked suddenly. What the hell! How does he do that! I fake giggled and sat down on the bed.

"What do you mean what's wrong!? Nothing's wrong!" I squeaked. Jasper chuckled at my voice and I shooed him away. He covered his mouth but the smile was still there.

"Because your voice gets all high pitched each time there's something wrong," he said sternly. I blushed a deep red when he said that. He was right. Of course he was! But I couldn't let him know that.

"There's nothing wrong! I swear!" I said. I heard Nate huff, and I heard him shuffling around. He didn't talk for awhile and I almost thought he hung up when he spoke again.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes! I'm fine!" I glanced at Jasper who was waiting politely for me to finish talking. I glanced at the floor and noticed my clothes and Jasper's clothes were on the floor. I realized we were both naked and I was talking with my brother on the phone naked. I squeaked and Jasper rubbed my shoulder to calm me down.