Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 3

McKenzie's POV

All a sudden I could feel his soft lips on my neck. I felt myself gradually loosing my senses as he sensually run his nose across it. He wasn't holding me to where I couldn't push him away but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do it anyway. An unwanted feeling of sensation overrides my body as I bite my lip to resist the urge to moan from the amazing feeling he gave me.

"Mr.Gra-Mmm"

He voices out a low "shh" and briefly makes eye contact with me as some sort of request for permission to go on. I simply close my eyes and  takes that as a cue to begin to laying faint kisses from my jaw line to down to the nap of my neck. I bite my tongue, suppressing the alienated noises coming from my lips as much as I could. A small part of me wanted to push him away but another part didn't. I was utterly conflicted.

"Don't do that. I want to hear those cute little moans coming from you."

He softly whispers into my ear. I do the opposite and continue to bite my tongue to stop the noises threatening to spill from my mouth. He gently bites my neck, most likely leaving love marks in the process. I unintentionally moan loudly at the feeling.

He takes my waist and pushes the bottom part of my body against his surprisingly already 'hard on'. I hear him softly groan in the process. His voice was like an angel from heaven. By this point I had completely removed any protest coming from my brain and let my body take over. He licks my ear and I moaned louder since he had found a sensitive part of my body.

He slowly grinds our bodies together while kissing me on my neck. His lips move from ear to my mouth. They were soft and tender as he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny and he bites it causing me to release a noise that I promised I wouldn't.

He took that chance to slide his tongue in. It was hot and wet as he explored every part of my mouth. Suddenly the bell rings, interrupting our little intimate session. I breath heavily before quickly removing myself from his grasp.

"I-I um I have to go"

I quickly run out of the class and into the bathroom before he could protest. By the time I get there, I'm out of breath just as I was when the kiss had ended. What was that!? I touch my cheeks and they're practically on fire. Why didn't I stop it?! Ugh, I blame it on hormones!

I finally calm down and come to realization with something. That was my first kiss. He stole my first kiss. But for some reason I'm not mad and most importantly,

"I don't regret it"

~*~

Its been at least thirty minutes and I'm still in the bathroom just looking at myself in the mirror. The scene that took place replaying in my head. I don't know how I can face him again. I mean he's my God damn teacher for Christ sake and this is wrong. Not many girls have came into the bathroom since this one is basically always abandoned because everyone uses the more convenient on, two halls down.

My phone starts ringing, startling me but I take it out my pocket to see who was calling me. Of course, it was Jake. I know he's worried as hell right now. After clearing my throat, I slid my finger across the screen and greet him as normally as possible.

"Um hello?"

"Don't hello me! Where the hell are you?!"

He practically screams into the phone, causing me to remove it from my ear. Once the unpleasant ringing in my right ear stops I bring the phone back up to it.

"Sorry, I'm in the girls bathroom."

"And why the hell are you in there? And why the hell weren't you at lunch?!"