Chapter 90-The Divine Ruby Rose

Mmm freedom calls, which country should I visit in September? Suggestions? And yea I hate Mizuchi's personality too. Welcome to Zafy, Caboose, and Onion!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHKKKK!!!!!!"

Lineir cried out in immense pain! For several agonizing minutes he was bounced around in the void sustaining heavy injuries and all the while his Second Heart was assaulted by red Qi! His Second Heart began to rotate furiously in reaction to the sudden assault of this strange Qi! As the red Qi began to merge with the black and yellow Qi in his Second Heart the other two Qi's became agitated and began to revolt against his control as well! It was a two pronged attack and there was little he could do except clench his jaw and endure. Finally, after the time it took for an incense stick to burn he was ejected unceremoniously from the void onto a familiar purple-runed stone floor.

"*** ******* ***********" Lineir unleashed an impressive litany of curses as he face planted directly through the dimensions into the Sunken Necropolis. When he managed to look up with watery eyes he realized he was back on his home planet. He was in the hallway which led to the chained nine doors one of which had originally teleported him to the 1000 Chosen Cups Trial. As he was swearing and trying to stabilize his Second Heart a magical transformation occurred in the purple runed starry sky of the Necropolis's ceiling. It suddenly came alive and motes of light twinkled into existence. They swirled together to form a gigantic purple face which looked down upon Lineir lying on the dark floor below. Instantly Lineir stopped swearing and awkwardly greeted the giant face in the sky.

"Junior greets the Lord!" Lineir said with utmost respect remembering that Mizuchi had called the mysterious creator of this place the Lord. He got up and bowed deeply. The gigantic purple face in the air dismissed him,

"No need for trivial formalities junior. This is merely an incarnation of me anyways. My true form has long since left this plane. I am merely here, to bestow upon you the rewards for comprehending the legacy I left behind at the Trials. The Solar God has already bestowed upon you Mizuchi, the Mourning End. I have instructed her to assist you with a portion of her true powers if necessary. You can consider her a life saving measure, but I will only allow its usage 3 times.The rest of the time, she will accompany you and serve as a guide until you are ready to journey to the Pillars yourself. Additionally, I will present to you the rest of the legacy so that you might train in it yourself and perhaps one day master the World Without God's Domain. Here..."

There was a swirl of motion and from down the hallway, three purple rune chains which had previously bound the nine doors appeared flying through the air!

Clink Clink!

They rushed down the hall and surged into Lineir's Second Heart without resistance. Instantly Lineir felt a great wealth of information flow through his mind and understood the natural progression and requirements of the technique. He bowed to the gigantic purple face again. Then he asked,

"Senior, Junior has one question. What is the relationship exactly between us?"

The face responded the swirling runes opening like a jaw,

"You comprehended my legacy. That alone is enough to warrant this level of attention from. Furthermore... there is an attachment between this sect and the previous wielder of the sword you carry!"

Lineir's suspicions were confirmed. He asked the loaded question,

"Senior...are you Madraeyal?" The face was silent. A second later it burst into uproarious laughter!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The laughter boomed across the Necropolis and through the Nine Doors, rattling the mystic rune chains like wind chimes.

"Madraeyal has not openly appeared on this plane in eons. I can tell you this though. If you continue down your path, there is a high chance you will meet him. Madraeyal left behind the World Without God's technique. I am merely an echo whose true self once encountered a lucky chance and received knowledge of this technique." The face said. However Lineir was puzzled,

"Senior, why do you say that I will likely meet Madraeyal one day?"

The giant face seemed to smile stretching out its glowing mouth,

"It is simple. There are two reasons. One, who is strong enough to kill Madraeyal? Not the Heavens nor the Hells nor Immortals. He alone can be considered to have earned the title of true power, to be titled Asura and to be heralded as invincible. Thus, though he has disappeared, it is almost certainty that he is still alive. Second, he left behind his legacies in this realm, including the sword you wield. Ask yourself this. Why would he do such a thing? It is my belief that his intentions are to find a successor of his discipline. That when he finds one suitable or one who he deems worthy he will take them on. Provided he is still living, would he not want to meet his successor? I can tell already that you encountered Madraeyal's legacies long before those like myself and your senior brother, the Solar God did. We found parts of his legacies long after we had already become masters of our own disciplines and our own paths. You however...I can taste Madraeyal's will on you, you have far more potential than we old timers ever will. It is my hope that one day you grow strong enough to once again collapse the Heaven's, bury the Hells, and gain the title Asura! Until then...go forth, I will send you on your way as I know you have unfinished business in the mortal realm to take care of. One last thing. Take this as your reward for receiving my own teachings, the legacy I hid in the Madness Rain!"

A huge ruby descended from the endless ceiling of the Necropolis. The ruby was in the shape of a rose whose outer petals were gilded with white gold and the stem was forged from ancient jade. It sparkled and reflected strange illusory shapes which were neither truly real nor false. Mei gasped at the pretty sight and Lineir could even hear the silent Mizuchi cry out in amazement.

"This is a Divine Ruby Rose. It has many purposes, but one in particular may interest you. The Divine Ruby Rose is capable of serving as the core for lost spirits. That is to say...it is the perfect catalyst to build a body for the soul which resides in your blade!"