part 36

I was on vacation, that’s why the updates were a bit late, sorry guys. Honestly, I thought the previous chapter was not good enough but the feedbacks I received from all of you proved me wrong and I’m truly grateful for that, thanks a lot~

And guys, I truly appreciate it if you said that my writing lack of blah blah, doesn’t have any proper blah blah or I should double check before publishing blah blah but I wouldn’t tolerate if you said that I’m plagiarizing. Cliché but not plagiarizing, I’m not that cheap you know. If you don’t like it at all, you are welcome to get rid of my story from your library, as simple as that right? There is someone out there appreciating my work other than you so thanks a lot for that kind of people.

Leah:

I went home after spending time with Cole, he offered to send me but I decline so I took an Uber. When I entered the house, I saw my brothers and Phil were sitting on the couch somehow looking uneasy. When they heard my footsteps, instantly all of them stood up straight like a pole and cornered me in a flash.

“Where were you sis?! We were worried sick about you, you left your phone and went alone to who knows where. I know that we mad at you yesterday but you should never leave without your phone.” I noticed that Josh were frantically asking and checking my body for any injuries while Liam continuously rambled on I don’t know what it is. David on the other side was on the phone, talking to someone something about I came home already, he must’ve sent out search party for me. “…tell us where were you just now?” I was snapped out of my reverie by Liam’s question, I was busy staring at all of them that’s why I didn’t hear most of the thing he said.

“I was at the park.” I’m truly grateful for their concern about me but now I’m not in the mood to speak. When Liam wanted to say something after he hesitated for a moment, I raised my hand to stop him from doing so, “please stop.” I know that he was going to explain about the woman but for now I don’t want to hear about it and I’m not ready to know about it. They have their full attention on me when I stopped Liam, obviously surprised but I just stood there without any emotions displayed, I don’t want to show them that I’m tearing apart so I left. I went to my room leaving them speechless.

The moment I slammed the door shut, I lost control. I sank down on the floor and brought up my knees to my chest as I cried onto it. I know that they could heard it but it was better than seeing me torn apart by their own eyes, did his feelings for me changed in just one night? Did he really cheating on me? I cried out all my pain as hard as I can, I could practically feel tears stained my cheeks, my runny nose and red puffy eyes as a result in crying. After crying a lot for a while, I was still on the floor with my tears were already dried up and the only thing left is my quivering lips. That’s when I heard a few knocks on my door, “Sis, listen to me okay?” It was Phil on the other side of the door, I leaned back onto the door as I’m trying to hear what he’s going to say.

“Her name is Victoria Castretta.” My heartaches came back again at the sound of the woman’s name, I was going to leave my spot when Phil stopped me “I know you’re listening to me right now and you don’t want to listen about her but please Leah, at least you need to know a bit about it. Your brothers were the one who told me so I could tell you.” He pleaded so I stayed because they were right, I need to know before I judge anything. So Phil continued, “She’s the new ambassador for the company’s new project in California. They told me that before this, she studied in the same college with boss that’s why they were kinda close and also she had a major crush on him back in the college days.” That was really a shocking fact for me but I don’t know if it will help me in this situation right now. “Sis, if you are listening, please let me know.” I knocked the door twice in response.