Something.... SomeONE Worth Fighting For

Xia was relaxing in the bath when Smith arrived at their home and he heard splashing coming from the master bath not sure who would be in his home he took out his gun and headed in that direction once he sees Xia he lowers the gun he takes off his shades his eyes widen in surprise as she looks up at him then stands up bubbles sliding down her naked body little black and blue bruises show where the bullets he and his clones shot from their guns hit her "Smith!!"  she says softly "Xia!?!"  Smith replies as he steps toward the bathtub he grips her hair and kisses her lips with a deep sensual hunger "I am sorry my love!"  he says when he let's go "I know!"  she whispers then she grips his tie and pulls him down with her "and now you must be punished!"  she teases as his body lands on top of hers in the water he smiles as she leans up and kisses him all the while removing each fabric of clothing from his body and tossing them to the side of the tub as her fingertips slide down his body she grips his shaft and slides it inside her then rolls his body over so he is now the one on the bottom his eyes widen once more as she rocks up and down in a slow and steady rhythm till her body gets use to the feel of him inside her then she rocks faster putting more power and force with each push he reaches up and pulls her down to him so that their lips meet his hands explore her body and play with her breasts after awhile he somehow manages to stand up wrapping her legs around his waist he stays inside her he let's the water out of the tub then walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom her body and breasts bounce as they keep the powerful yet steady rhythm he listens to her soft moans as he lays her down on the bed and takes over for he is now the one on top her moans become louder more erotic his name flows out of her lips as he leans down kissing and nibbling her neck and breasts after an hour of them taking turns being on top and taking over for each other moaning soft, deep erotic moans as well as one anothers names she feels something warm thick and wet stream inside her as his body lays softly on top of her his ear pressed against her breast listening to her rapidly beating heart....

Smith and Xia rest for a few seconds then start all over again first beginning with just kisses and soft, tender, loving touches teasing on another making their bodies want to start all over again they spent that night and well into the next day doing just that it isn't till well in the afternoon that they finally fall asleep Smith's head on Xia's chest that night Xia somehow ends up on the Hammer she felt a strange force in Neo and was worried about him she walked through the mechanical tunnels till she found the Nebuchadnezzar just after it blew up she walks through the smoke and around the now burning ship over to where the now unconscious Neo lays in Trinity's lap with Morpheus and a man she doesn't recognize stand near them just as the Hammer flew over them.... in the med bay of the ship when Xia sees Bane she feels a slight presence of Smith inside him she backs away with a gasp and then rushes out of the room.... Xia keeps to herself while on the Hammer she felt Bane wake up but did not move she also felt something else something inside her.... growing.... she hears Seraph call for her curious she closes her eyes and ends up in the Oracle's home her friend in white was pressed up against a wall with a little girl by his side "he's following us"  the little girl whispers Xia looks at her questioningly then spins around and sees Smith and a few of his clones walk in "well well it's been a long time I remember you was like chasing a ghost"  Smith says not noticing that Xia is standing before him Seraph replies "I have beaten you before" ....

Smith says "yes true but as you can see things are a little different now"  Xia stands in front of Seraph and the child then says in a warning type of tone "don't you hurt them!"  Smith looks at her in surprise he notices something different about her besides the fact that she doesn't seem to truly be all there he couldn't quite figure it out "I don't....!"  Smith reassures her Seraph is surprised when he notices a reluctance in Smith's words and expression as Smith kneels down and says to the little girl "and you must be the next exile"  the little girl bravely replies "the Oracle told me about you"  Smith smiles a almost real and yet fake smile as he asks "really? what did she say about me?"  the little girl replies "that you were a bad man"  Smith says "oh I'm not so bad"  then he looks up at Xia and continues "once you get to know me"  Xia looks down at Smith and says "I'm warning you Smith!.... if you harm them I will hurt you!.... ALL of you!!"  she looks over at his clones as well as she speaks "are you going to punish me!?!"  Smith teases with a smirk as he stands up and looks into her eyes "no.... worse!"  she replies as she throws a Chinese star and it hits one of the Smith's jugular vein then it falls to the ground the real Smith's eyes widen in surprise "now leave before the rest of them end the same way!"  she threatens then says as her eyes lock with his through his shades "you should already know where she is!.... you don't need them!.... you just like to....!"  Smith fights the urge to reach out for her but instead he turns and leaves "the rest of you as well Smith!"  she says the clones follow him out of the room Seraph looks at her and says with a soft surprised toned "he.... loves you!?!"  she turns and looks at him then says "just.... get her out of here safely Seraph!.... I don't know how his clones are programmed and if they all will follow the same "rule" the ones that were with him will...."  she replies "and next time.... don't call me!"  she teases with a smile and he smiles back then she leaves waving of her fingers in a goodbye fashion as she walks away