Chapter 24 ~ Powers Unleashed

Jay’s P.O.V

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was incredibly hot. I cracked my eyes open just a little bit to come face to face with a bare muscular chest which immediately had me drooling. The arm that I had wrapped around the delicious toned chest moved so now my hand was resting on hard abs, my fingers spread wide and began to trace the lines between each ab slowly. I was so fixated on the movement of my hand that I didn’t notice the lust filled gaze of the owner of the chest. 

“Good morning beautiful,” a husky voice greeted me.

I jumped away from my own personal heat source with a yelp almost falling off the bed in the process but strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back. I shyly looked up at Cameron from beneath my eyelashes with a cherry red blush tinting my cheeks. When our eyes locked I saw the amusement and lust swimming around in his eyes. I don’t know if it was possible but I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and redder the longer I looked into is beautiful eyes. My thoughts then shifted to what we had done last night and into the early hours of this morning, just thinking about it made me hungry for more, so I broke eye contact with Cameron and buried my face into his chest trying to hide my lust.

“Good morning.” I mumbled into his chest still fighting the blush on my cheeks. I felt a warm hand clasp onto my chin pulling my head back up so I was once again looking up at Cameron.

“Your blush is adorable,” he kissed both of my cheeks. “Don’t hide it from me.” The hand that he firmly placed on my chin started to gently caress my cheek also bringing my face closer to his, his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips as our faces drew closer and closer. My breathing picked up and my heart started beating wildly in my chest crashing against my rib cage. Cameron smirked at my frantically beating heart which didn’t show any signs of slowing down.

The distance between our lips wasn’t closing fast enough for my liking. I twisted round so I was now on my knees and pushed Cameron back down on the bed with me following, my hands were placed on both sides of his head and my legs were straddled over his lower torso fully aware that we were both still naked from our night of passion.

I was now the one with the upper hand. I smirked down at him seeing him pinned down on the bed. I bent down slowly putting more of my weight on him bringing my chest down to rest on his with our noses touching, if one of us was to move a centimetre our lips would be touching. I slowly started to grind against Cameron never leaving his eyes that were wide with surprise. My movements sped up a bit causing Cameron to groan; he closed his eyes and started to move his hips to match mine. My head dipped down closing that centimetre between our lips, Cameron’s lips were soft and frantic against mine. I swiped my tongue along Cameron’s lips asking and begging for entrance, he gladly opened his mouth for me and our tongues collided together with need.

“I could get used to this wake up call.” Cameron smiled breaking our kiss.

“Hmm.” I hummed bringing his lips back to mine. I could feel his smile as our kiss deepened.

I was so focused in the movement of our lips and our hips that I didn’t notice the burning pain building up in my stomach as it got more painful my stomach started pulsing sending shock waves of pain throughout my body.