CHAPTER 2 : Part 1

"Talia." 

"Beloved."

Talia didn't move, just standing there with her wicked smile plastered on her face. She tapped her finger on the desk behind her, eyes travelling from him to Nightwing and Red Robin behind him. "I see you still keep those useless sons of yours, i-"

"Where's Jason, Talia." Bruce- Batman growled. Talia chuckled before clearing her throat, in a very lady like manner. "Damien."

Batman tensed, he heard Red Robin shifts uncomfortably behind him. 

He had expected to see him as a tall young man. More like a teenager as he's supposed to be fifteen this year. He couldn't bring himself to love him after what had happened but he still care and some night he just wished everything was different, but then, they're just wishes. 

Instead of a young teenage boy, the boy that walked into the room was a small kid. He couldn't be older than five years old. 

"Who is him?" 

Batman asked with such a low voice that made him sounds more dangerous than usual but Talia remained unimpressed. Instead she let out a small laughed, "didn't you recognised his face. He's my son. Your son."

Red Robin gasped loudly while Nightwing turned to look at Batman."You have a son? With Talia?!" 

Batman, no Bruce mind went blank. He heard Nightwing but he couldn't bring himself to think of an answer for his questions. His son was supposed to be a grown up teenager, not a little kid. This was not possible because he had not contacted Talia since five years ago and definitely had not sleep with her for much longer than that. So where the hell did this boy came from? Where was his son?

"Where is Damian?" 

Talia clicked her tongue. "I have your son here..." Talia pulled the kid closer to her, "and you're asking for that failure?" 

"He's not my son. Where is Damian?!" He needed to know, damn it, he needed an answer. He didn't feels right. Something was definitely wrong here. 

"Damien is your son and i know what you mean." Talia smiled sweetly at him and handed the little boy a sword. "He's made from... Damian. You could say, a clone."

Silence. 

He never knew silence could be this cold before. How could her. She cloned her own son. And where was his son? Where?! 

"Why-" Bruce was shaking with anger that his words barely came out, as whispers. He's growling more than talking. 

"Why?" Talia looked at him like she actually questioning his question. "Because he's useless. I trained him for ten years and gave him one mission. One mission," her eyes was cold and void from any emotion. "He failed, beloved."

"So you cloned him?" 

Talia hummed. "I did. He'd proved himself to be a failure so i make another. This one's better. Stronger. Going to be stronger when he's older. I am sure h-" 

Bruce didn't let her finished her words. He threw a batarang at her but it was intercepted by the child besides her, acting like her shield. 

"Why do you care so much for that boy beloved?"

"Why; you asked. Because he's my son. He's yours!"

Talia laughed. This time an actual laugh, to the point that she shed some tears from laughing. 

"I will never accepted such a failure as son. I am not you Beloved. Ah...but i think you did not to. You said you'll never called him son didn't you?"

"I-"

"Save your words for yourself Beloved, i'm not interested." With that Talia ordered her men to bring Jason into the room.

He saw Jason being dragged, unconcious. He saw Tim and Dick rushed to their brother's broken body, broken but alive. He saw Talia left, with the little boy cloned from his son walking obediently by her side. 

But right then, he wished that he saw him. His son. 

If Talia abandoned him, had cast him away. Then where was him? Where had his son goes?

All these years... 

Where...