CLARIFICATION

OK so did the last chapter even make sense? Does everyone understand what Darks goal is??? I realized that I didn't really explain all that much but I was afraid of revealing TOO much. So if anyone has any questions, here is where you can ask and I can try to answer them.

Q: Did Anti know he was going to get hurt?
A: Yes. But not that badly.

Q: what does dark want? In other words? Why are he and anti fighting?
A: dark wants ultimate power and control over all the egos. And that also means Anti as well. Which also means YOU. Because you have a part of Anti's soul. So Anti is trying to stop him or prevent him from doing so, AND now he is protecting you.

Q: why can't Dark just take control now? Why does he need to fight Anti first?
A: its because he and Anti are so similar in character and power. When you think of YouTube egos, you usually first think of the most popular ones right? And Dark and Anti are usually on the top of that list. The two of them are so similar, yet so different. That's what makes them enemies. (And one can't have power while the other is roaming freely and constantly giving the threat of overthrowing the other.) so dark needs to contain Anti first, (by capturing you) and then he can take power over the egos. Does this make sense? Please ask of not.

OK so here are some questions I thought of. If there are more DM me or comment here and I will add them here for others to read. I have and entire background to this story, and I just don't think I explained it well. And I can't give it ALL away just yet. But for now... PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER IF YOU HAVE ANY! even in the future when this book is over, ask away! This is for future readers as well.

Hope this helpsssssssss