Here Again

Prim's P.O.V

I woke up in Harry's bed with a terrible headache.
I harmed myself last night.
Not just with alcohol.
But with razors.
I couldn't take it anymore and I broke.
If Harry finds out, he wouldn't love me anymore.
I look around his room. He isn't here. There's a note on the desk.
I had to work.
I'll see you tonight.
I love you.
-Harryx

I'm suicidal and alone in my boyfriend's house. Wonderful.
A buzzing fills my ears. I look around and spot my phone. I answer it am hear Will, my manager's voice.
"Prim, where the fuck are you?"
"Harry's. Why?"
"You to attend this show in less than five hours!"
"Oh. I forgot! I'll be there soon!"
I hang up and begin running down the steps. They asked me preform a few songs in the X-Factor finals tonight. Of course, I agreed.
----------------------------------------------
A few hours later I am standing with Louis and his bandmates backstage. I feel so freaking nostalgic being back here. Lou and Zayn talk about my album simply titled 'Prim'. They think it's amazing. And I do, too. I released it a few years ago and it was number one on iTunes for a while. They host advertises it  just before he calls me out onto the stage. I walk very slowly, smiling and waving at everyone. The crowd screams and my heart just swells up with joy. I miss this feeling. I miss being on tour and preforming every single night.

I sing one song and everyone cheers when it's finished. I wave and walk of stage and they cut to commercial. I see all of the nervous contestants. I remember being one of them. It was so long ago. It feels like a million years.  Oh, I miss the rush of being on the X-Factor stage. Things were simple back then.