the boy's home

A/N you'll like this video if your favorite color is blue ^^

They put you in a old bedroom with spider webs and blood stains everywhere. You look around for a escape but you know they will kill you if you do. So you're stuck here , you see the door open and sonic walk in with a smirk. "hello little y/n." He said as he pets you making you purr  'ok this is weird but good weird' You thought in your head as he puts a collar witch is shock collar on your neck. (oh no ) You look at the f/c (favorite color) collar with a cute little silver heart says "our cute little slave" You gulps as you know if you don't listen they'll shock you to death . "As you do know you have to do whatever we say or you get shock, we don't want that to happen do we? " He asked you as you nod scared making him smirk. "good girl now follow me " He ordered as he walk away while you follow close behind him. 

You two walk to the living room where silver and shadow exe watching tv. Once they noticed you and smirks . "hello y/n like the collar we made?" Silver ask as shadow stared at you. You nod shyly as they smile but shadow as they moation you to sit next to them. Walking to them you sit in the middle of shadow and silver as sonic sits by silver at the end. You were curious to what movie they watching but didn't have word to say as you think one wrong word and they'll shock you. Gulping you stayed quiet as you guys watched a horror movie. 

Time skip after the movie is over 

You walk to your room as you lay down on the old looking bed luckily it doesn't have any spiders on it. You look at the blood red sky outside of your new room. Everything is dead no life no hope no nothing. Suddenly shadow walk in and you look at him seeing him smirk making you get scared. " m master s shadow?" You asked but he didn't say anything as he walk up to you as you back against the wall as he pin you  and smirks. "wanna play little y/n~"   He ask as you whimper in fear. Something tells you that shadow well like just say that he got bored went to play with you.